Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings In Mesa, AZ
Are you streets looking for an affordable moissanite engagement ring? Venazia provides a massive variety of engagement rings in Arizona to choose from.
Venazia is the most trusted brand for fine affordable moissanite engagement rings across the country. All our products are handcrafted in the US by the finest and most experienced jewelers.
Most of our affordable moissanite engagement rings are in stock either at our Mesa store or ready for next day delivery from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of consultants available for a one-on-one free consultation in order to assist you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a helpful guide stating all of the numerous different steps of the selection process for finding the most perfect affordable moissanite engagement ring.
Is Moissanite Ideal for An Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for an engagement ring in Mesa, AZ, then you can be assured that an affordable moissanite engagement ring is surely the perfect option.
Know the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the unique process to create silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can compete any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing approximately 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do moissanite and diamonds compare?
The most visible difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are far from tacky looking. Because it has properties similar to a diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as strong as a diamond. Consequently it is impossible for an affordable moissanite engagement ring to lose or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last for ever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, just like diamonds, will last for ever.
Are moissanite rings chipped easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Affordable Moissanite Engagement Ring
- Moissanite sparkles more than diamonds. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your affordable moissanite engagement ring is diamond Since Moissanite and Diamond show no visible difference to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your affordable moissanite engagement ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your affordable moissanite engagement ring If at some point you need to have your affordable moissanite engagement ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Browse Our Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings Collection In Mesa, AZ
How To Select The Most Unique Affordable Moissanite Engagement Ring Near Mesa, AZ, in 2023?
Finding the ideal engagement ring may be a hard and daunting process. However, separating the process into two phases will help you narrow down your options. It will also help you avoid making frequent mistakes and boost your confidence in your choice.
How to Choose An Affordable Moissanite Engagement Ring in 6 Steps?
The following steps will help you in designing your engagement ring in Mesa, AZ:
Determine what style of engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will be influenced by your partner's preferences. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular engagement ring style.
You can also select your affordable moissanite engagement ring among the several existing engagement rings styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is essential and should be selected by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Mesa, AZ.
The purpose of a ring setting is to accentuate the beauty of an engagement ring. Considering the kind of setting you desire will help you narrow down your choices and achieve your affordable moissanite engagement ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide what metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are platinum and gold.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold affordable moissanite engagement ring is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum affordable moissanite engagement ring is normally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold affordable moissanite engagement ring since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that emphasizes the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The colors for an engagement ring in gold are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for an engagement ring is the white gold.
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, feel free to use one of our measurement tools to determine the finger size you need.
How to buy an affordable moissanite engagement ring in Mesa, AZ?
To avoid any mistakes while acquiring an engagement ring, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a close attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
What dollar amount should be allocated for an engagement ring in Mesa, AZ?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this number requires additional explanation:
- A well known rule of thumb to determine the cost of an engagement ring is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your revenue.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the greatest alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring online a better option than acquiring at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of engagement rings would be far longer than viewing hundreds of engagement rings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When ordering an engagement ring online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, looking for the best possible engagement ring from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller offers a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Mesa, AZ?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the perfect affordable moissanite engagement ring may be demoraling and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before choosing your affordable moissanite engagement ring.
Custom Design Your Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your affordable moissanite engagement ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Mesa, AZ will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind affordable moissanite engagement ring.
Tips To Customize Your Affordable Moissanite Engagement Ring
The process of creating a custom design engagement ring in Mesa, AZ is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Affordable Moissanite Engagement Ring in Mesa, AZ
Reception of your design.
Our designers will analyse your project and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired affordable moissanite engagement ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom affordable moissanite engagement ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will create a wax version of your affordable moissanite engagement ring using 3D printers, then, your affordable moissanite engagement ring wax will be casted into precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your affordable moissanite engagement ring in no time.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Which Style and Setting to Choose for An Affordable Moissanite Engagement Ring?
There is a distinction to be made between styles and settings when selecting an engagement ring.
The 3 Major Styles Of Engagement Rings
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to maximize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our Mesa, AZ location has the best marvelous selection of solitaire engagement rings.
The center stone is surrounded by small gemstones. It accentuate the sparkle and give an effect of a larger center stone.
We offer the most extensive panel of halo engagement rings in Mesa, AZ.
Represent your past, present, and future all at once. To give the engagement ring additional depth, the center stone is frequently positioned higher than the side stones.
Talk to our professional in Mesa about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
The way gemstones are placed into a metal band is referred to as "setting".The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of an engagement ring.
The prong setting features slim metal arms that securely cradle the diamond at the girdle.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
The channel setting features diamonds set within two parallel walls of metal inside the band.
In order to further assist you in selecting your affordable moissanite engagement ring, we have included a list of setting terminology and descriptions in our FAQs Read more…
Ask our team of experts to help you and give you all the information you need.
What Shape Of Affordable Moissanite Engagement Ring to Shop For?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most common shape. The round brilliant design enhances light return better than most other shapes because to its cut.
The cushion shape combines a square cut with rounded corners. The cushion cut has larger faceting, which augments the fire and brilliance.
The unique look of the emerald cut diamond is due to the step cuts of its pavilion and its large, open table with cascading rectangular facets.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond has a tapering tip on one end and is a combination of a round and a marquise shape.
The oval shape is an elongated round brilliant shape with the brilliance of a round brilliant shape, giving the appearance of a larger diamond.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Explore Our Engagement Rings Collection Per Shape Near Mesa, AZ
Feel free to contact us and get an instant complimentary consultation with one of our professionals to help you select the shape she will cherish.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Mesa, AZ
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings Near Mesa, AZ
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings