Bracelets on Sale Near Kansas City, MO
Are you trying to find out how to get the most trendy bracelet with the largest discount? At Venazia, we have a large selection of bracelets on sale right now that will for sure suit your needs.
Natural diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way for getting the best deal on a bracelet. Venazia remains the only retailer in the US that provides both mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds at exceptional prices.
Most of our bracelets are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of specialists ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to assist you in finding or even creating the most perfect bracelet in Kansas City, MO, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a practical method covering every one of the many different steps of the selection process for picking the finest bracelet.
How to Get the Best Deal on A Bracelet In Kansas City, MO in 2023?
Getting the best price on a bracelet can be challenging, but with the appropriate approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of the high prices of mined diamond bracelets, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more attention. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a bracelet.
3 Steps to selecting a bracelet in Kansas City, MO
The steps below will guide you through the process of designing your bracelet in Kansas City, MO:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will help you in making the best possible choice.
Determine which design of bracelet.
The design of bracelet you select is primarily determined by your personal preferences. However, take note that the 'prong set' bracelet design is the most popular.
You can also choose your bracelet from a variety of styles, such as:
- Prong Set bracelet
- Channel Set bracelet
- "XO" bracelet
- Illusion bracelet
- S link bracelet
- Bar set bracelet
- Bezel set bracelet
- Multi row bracelet
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for a bracelet are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a bracelet is white gold.
The colors for a bracelet in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold bracelet is mostly attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum bracelet is commonly $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a bracelet in Kansas City, MO?
To eliminate any mistakes while acquiring a bracelet, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the finest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream bracelet" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a bracelet online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of bracelets: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of bracelets would be far longer than viewing hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for a bracelet online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and selecting the most perfect bracelet from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Kansas City area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of choosing the ideal bracelet as easy as possible.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about picking a bracelet.
Discover Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Kansas City, MO
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Bracelet?
If you are considering purchasing a bracelet in Kansas City, MO, you can be assured that a moissanite bracelet will be the best choice.
Learn why so many people are deciding on moissanite over mined diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the unique process that creates silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they can compete any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a mined diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The main difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite bracelets tacky looking?
Moissanite bracelets are by no means cheap looking. Because it has properties comparable to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite bracelets lose their shine?
Moissanite bracelets will not lose their sparkle as time passes. It is as stable as a natural diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a bracelet to lose or change the color with time.
Do moissanite bracelets last lifetime?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like natural diamond, will last forever.
Do moissanite bracelets chip easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Bracelet
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your bracelet is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond bracelet If at some point you need to have your moissanite bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your bracelet is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Kansas City, MO will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind bracelet.
Tips To Customize Your Bracelet
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Put on paper a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will review and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Kansas City, MO
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different bracelets available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Kansas City, MO
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings