Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Bracelets on Sale Around San Diego, CA
Are you searching for the best deal on a bracelet? At Venazia, we have a wide collection of bracelets on sale right now that will for sure meet your needs.
Earth diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way for obtaining the best deal on a bracelet. Venazia remains the only retailer in the US that offers both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our bracelets are available, either at our jewelry store or ready to ship overnight from our US operation center.
Venazia has a team of specialists ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to guide you in selecting or even creating the most perfect bracelet in San Diego, CA, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a quick guide that details every one of the many steps you need to take to select the ideal bracelet.
How to Get the Biggest Discount on A Bracelet Around San Diego, CA in 2023?
Getting the biggest discount on a bracelet can be a daunting task, but with the right approach, it can be pretty simple.
Due to the high cost of natural diamond bracelets, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more popular. These alternative diamonds provide an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as mined diamonds. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a bracelet.
How to choose a bracelet, in 3 steps?
The steps below will guide you through the process of designing your bracelet in San Diego, CA:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the best choice possible.
Determine the bracelet style.
The design of the bracelet you will choose depends primarily on your likings. However, keep in mind that the 'prong set' bracelet design is the most popular.
You can also select your bracelet among the several existing
- Prong Set bracelet
- Channel Set bracelet
- "XO" bracelet
- Illusion bracelet
- S link bracelet
- Bar set bracelet
- Bezel set bracelet
- Multi row bracelet
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are gold and platinum.
The common bracelet colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a bracelet
The colors for a bracelet in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold bracelet is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum bracelet is generally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a bracelet in San Diego, CA?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a bracelet, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the greatest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream bracelet" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a bracelet online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of bracelets: It would take much longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of bracelets than it would take to view hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for a bracelet online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By planning a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the ultimate bracelet from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller guarantees: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the San Diego area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of looking for the perfect bracelet totally flawless.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your bracelet.
Shop Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around San Diego, CA
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Ideal for A Bracelet?
If you are considering purchasing a bracelet in San Diego, CA, you can be assured that a moissanite bracelet will be the perfect choice.
Find out why so many people prefer moissanite over earth diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the novel way to produce silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they can match any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing approximately 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to mined diamonds?
The major distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite bracelets bad taste?
Moissanite bracelets are far from tacky looking. Because it has similar characteristics to a natural diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite bracelets lose their sparkle?
Moissanite bracelets will not lose their sparkle over time. It is as stable as a mined diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a bracelet to lose or change the color with time.
Do moissanite bracelets last permanently?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, just like natural diamond, will last lifetime.
Do moissanite bracelets scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Bracelet
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your bracelet is natural diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond show no difference to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond bracelet If at some point you need to have your moissanite bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your bracelet is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in San Diego, CA will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind bracelet.
Tips To Customize Your Bracelet
The process of creating a custom design bracelet in San Diego, CA is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Design a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In San Diego, CA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different bracelets available.
More Fine Jewelry Near San Diego, CA
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands