Bridal Ring Sets on Sale Around South Miami, FL
Are you looking for the best deal on a bridal ring set? At Venazia, we have a huge selection of engagement rings on sale right now that will surely match what you are looking for.
Natural diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and trendiest way for obtaining the best deal on an engagement ring. Venazia is still remains the only place in the United States that gives both mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our bridal ring sets are in stock, either at our location or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of consultants accessible for a one-on-one free consultation to assist you in choosing or even creating the right bridal ring set in South Miami, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a buyer guide that will walk you trough all the various steps you need to take to pick the most perfect bridal ring set.
How to Find a Great Deal on A Bridal Ring Set In South Miami, FL in 2023?
Paying the best price on an engagement ring may be a daunting task, but with the correct approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high prices of mined diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more attention among couples. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They respond to the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
How to select a bridal ring set in 6 steps?
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your engagement ring in South Miami, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will guide you in making the best decision possible.
Determine the style of the engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will be determined by your partner's preferences. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular engagement ring style.
You can also choose your bridal ring set from a variety of styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is fundamental and should be determined by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in South Miami, FL.
The purpose of a ring setting is to increase the beauty of an engagement ring. If you know the kind of setting you like, you can narrow down your choices and accomplish your bridal ring set design come to life.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for an engagement ring are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for an engagement ring is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold bridal ring set is primarily due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum bridal ring set is usually $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold bridal ring set since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, feel free to use one of our measurement tools to determine the finger size you need.
How to purchase a bridal ring set in South Miami, FL?
To eliminate any mistakes while buying an engagement ring, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What kind of budget should be dedicated to an engagement ring in South Miami, FL?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this figure requires additional explanation:
- Going by a good rule of thumb, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue for an engagement ring.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, considered the best alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying an engagement ring online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of engagement rings would take much longer than exploring hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When purchasing an engagement ring online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the ultimate engagement ring from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in South Miami, FL?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of choosing the ideal bridal ring set totally flawless.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding a bridal ring set.
Browse Our Bridal Ring Sets Collection Near South Miami, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Choice for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in South Miami, FL, you can be sure that a moissanite engagement ring will be the perfect choice.
Here are the reasons why so many people are going for moissanite over mined diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the unique method for producing silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly more cost-effective than earth diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to natural diamonds?
The main visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky?
Moissanite rings are certainly not tacky looking. Because it has similar properties to a natural diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle with time. It is as strong as a mined diamond. That is why it is impossible for a bridal ring set to fade or fade the color with time.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last forever.
Are moissanite rings easily chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Bridal Ring Set
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your bridal ring set is natural diamond Since lab-created diamond and natural diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your bridal ring set and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond bridal ring set If at some point you need to have your moissanite bridal ring set adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Bridal Ring Sets In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your bridal ring set is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in South Miami, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind bridal ring set.
Tips To Customize Your Bridal Ring Set
The process of creating a custom design engagement ring in South Miami, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Prepare a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In South Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Bridal Ring Sets Near South Miami, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings