Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Bracelets on Sale Around Baltimore, MD
Are you trying to find out how to get the most trendy diamond bracelet with the largest discount? At Venazia, we have an extensive collection of bracelets on sale right now that will for sure match your criteria.
Earth diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way to get the best deal on a diamond bracelet. Venazia remains the only place in the US that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our diamond bracelets are available, either at our store or ready for next day delivery from our US corporate office.
Venazia has a team of professionals accessible for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the ideal diamond bracelet in Baltimore, MD, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a comprehensive guide detailing all the numerous different steps of the decision-making process for finding the most perfect diamond bracelet.
How to Get the Best Price on A Diamond Bracelet Near Baltimore, MD in 2023?
Getting the best possible deal on a bracelet can be difficult, but with the perfect approach, it can be easier than you think.
Due to the high cost of mined diamond bracelets, lab-created diamonds are becoming increasingly popular. These alternative diamonds offer an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a diamond bracelet.
3 Steps to selecting a diamond bracelet in Baltimore, MD
The following steps will assist you in creating your bracelet in Baltimore, MD:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will help you in making the best choice possible.
Determine which style of bracelet.
The design of bracelet you choose is primarily determined by your personal preferences. However, please note that the 'prong set' bracelet design is the most popular.
You can also choose your diamond bracelet from a variety of styles, such as:
- Prong Set bracelet
- Channel Set bracelet
- "XO" bracelet
- Illusion bracelet
- S link bracelet
- Bar set bracelet
- Bezel set bracelet
- Multi row bracelet
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for a bracelet are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a bracelet is white gold.
The colors for a bracelet in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold diamond bracelet is primarily attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond bracelet is commonly $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a diamond bracelet in Baltimore, MD?
To prevent any mistakes while purchasing a bracelet, you should determine your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the greatest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream bracelet" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a bracelet online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of bracelets: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of bracelets would be longer than browsing hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When purchasing a bracelet online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and looking for the best possible bracelet from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Baltimore area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the ideal diamond bracelet may be frustrating and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about picking a diamond bracelet.
Shop Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Baltimore, MD
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Bracelet?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a bracelet in Baltimore, MD, then you can rest assured that a moissanite bracelet is surely the best choice.
Understand why so many people are deciding on moissanite over earth diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the innovative way to make silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to mined diamonds?
The main visible difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite bracelets bad taste?
Moissanite bracelets are far from being tacky looking. Because it has comparable characteristics to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite bracelets lose their glitter?
Moissanite bracelets will not lose their glitter with time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a diamond bracelet to fade or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite bracelets last for ever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last forever.
Do moissanite bracelets get scratched easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Bracelet
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond bracelet is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond diamond bracelet If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond bracelet is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Baltimore, MD will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind diamond bracelet.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Bracelet
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Baltimore, MD
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different bracelets available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Baltimore, MD
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands