Diamond Bracelets on Sale Near Portland, OR
Are you trying to find out how to get the finest diamond bracelet for the best price? At Venazia, we have a large selection of bracelets currently on sale that will definitely suit your needs.
Mined diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and the most trendy way for obtaining the greatest deal on a diamond bracelet. Venazia is still the only retailer in USA that guarantees both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our diamond bracelets are available, either at our location or ready to be shipped overnight from our US corporate office.
Venazia has a team of consultants ready for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in choosing or even creating the perfect diamond bracelet in Portland, OR, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
Here is a helpful guide that will walk you trough all the various steps you need to take to find the best diamond bracelet.
How to Get a Great Deal on A Diamond Bracelet Around Portland, OR in 2023?
Finding the best sale on a bracelet can be challenging, but with the appropriate approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high prices of natural diamond bracelets, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more popular. These alternative diamonds offer an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a diamond bracelet.
How to choose a diamond bracelet, in 3 steps?
The following steps will assist you in creating your bracelet in Portland, OR:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will guide you in making the best decision possible.
Determine which design of bracelet.
The style of bracelet you pick is primarily determined by your tastes. However, take note that the 'prong set' bracelet style is the most popular.
You can also select your diamond bracelet among the several available
- Prong Set bracelet
- Channel Set bracelet
- "XO" bracelet
- Illusion bracelet
- S link bracelet
- Bar set bracelet
- Bezel set bracelet
- Multi row bracelet
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are gold and platinum.
The common bracelet colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a bracelet
The colors for a bracelet in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold diamond bracelet is mostly attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond bracelet is commonly $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a diamond bracelet in Portland, OR?
To prevent any mistakes while acquiring a bracelet, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the greatest alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "dream bracelet" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a bracelet online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of bracelets: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of bracelets would be longer than browsing hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by ordering a bracelet online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and selecting the best bracelet from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller guarantees: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Portland area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of buying the perfect diamond bracelet totally flawless.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your diamond bracelet.
Shop Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Portland, OR
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Suitable for A Bracelet?
If you are considering purchasing a bracelet in Portland, OR, you can rest assured that a moissanite bracelet will be perfectly suitable.
Learn the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over mined diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the innovative method of making silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they rival any geniune gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to earth diamonds?
The major visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite bracelets cheap looking?
Moissanite bracelets are certainly not tacky looking. Because it has properties comparable to a natural diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite bracelets lose their shine?
Moissanite bracelets will not lose their glitter with time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. That is why it is impossible for a diamond bracelet to lose or fade the color with time.
Do moissanite bracelets last lifetime?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is almost as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite bracelets scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Bracelet
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond bracelet is natural diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond show no visible distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond diamond bracelet If at some point you need to have your moissanite diamond bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Diamond Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond bracelet is the way to go.
Our designers in Portland will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind diamond bracelet in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Bracelet
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Portland, OR
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different bracelets available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Portland, OR
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings