Diamond Bracelets on Sale Near South Miami, FL
Are you researching how to purchase the nicest diamond bracelet for the lowest price? At Venazia, we have a large collection of bracelets on sale right now that will for sure match your criteria.
Earth diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way to get the best deal on a diamond bracelet. Venazia is currently the only retailer in the US that gives both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our diamond bracelets are available, either at our showroom or ready for overnight shipping from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of experts ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to guide you in choosing or even creating the right diamond bracelet in South Miami, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the decision-making process of selecting the ideal diamond bracelet.
How to Get a Great Deal on A Diamond Bracelet Around South Miami, FL in 2023?
Obtaining the largest discount on a bracelet may be difficult, but with the appropriate approach, it may be easier than you think.
Due to the high price of mined diamond bracelets, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the first choice. These alternative diamonds offer an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as mined diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a diamond bracelet.
3 Steps to selecting a diamond bracelet in South Miami, FL
The steps below will assist you through the process of creating your bracelet in South Miami, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the best possible decision.
Determine the style of the bracelet.
The design of the bracelet you will pick depends primarily on your tastes. However, please note that the 'prong set' bracelet design is the most popular.
You can also choose your diamond bracelet from a variety of styles, such as:
- Prong Set bracelet
- Channel Set bracelet
- "XO" bracelet
- Illusion bracelet
- S link bracelet
- Bar set bracelet
- Bezel set bracelet
- Multi row bracelet
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are gold and platinum.
The common bracelet colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a bracelet
The colors for a bracelet in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold diamond bracelet is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond bracelet is normally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a diamond bracelet in South Miami, FL?
To prevent any mistakes while purchasing a bracelet, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the greatest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "ideal bracelet" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a bracelet online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of bracelets: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of bracelets would take much more time than exploring hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When purchasing a bracelet online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, looking for the ideal bracelet from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the South Miami area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the perfect diamond bracelet may be discouraging and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your diamond bracelet.
Discover Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near South Miami, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Alternative for A Bracelet?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a bracelet in South Miami, FL, then you can be certain that a moissanite bracelet is without a doubt perfectly suitable.
Know the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over mined diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the innovative way to make silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they rival any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to mined diamonds?
The most visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brightness than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite bracelets tacky looking?
Moissanite bracelets are by no means tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite bracelet is incredibly durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite bracelets lose their glitter?
Moissanite bracelets will not lose their glitter as time passes. It is as strong as a mined diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a diamond bracelet to fade or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite bracelets last permanently?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is almost as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite bracelets chip easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Bracelet
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than natural diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond bracelet is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and natural diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond bracelet If at some point you need to have your moissanite diamond bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Diamond Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond bracelet is the way to go.
Our experts in South Miami will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind diamond bracelet in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Bracelet
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In South Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different bracelets available.
More Fine Jewelry Near South Miami, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings