Diamond Bracelets on Sale In The Bronx, NY
Are you researching how to purchase the finest diamond bracelet for the best price? At Venazia, we have a large collection of bracelets on sale right now that will surely meet your needs.
Earth diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way to score the best deal on a diamond bracelet. Venazia remains the only place in USA that gives both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our diamond bracelets are available, either at our location or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarter.
Venazia has a team of specialists ready for a one-on-one free consultation to help you in choosing or even creating the ultimate diamond bracelet in The Bronx, NY, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a practical guide clarifying every one of the many different steps of the selection process for finding the best diamond bracelet.
How to Get the Best Deal on A Diamond Bracelet In The Bronx, NY in 2023?
Getting the biggest discount on a bracelet can be a challenging task, but with the right approach, it can be easier than you think.
Because of the high cost of mined diamond bracelets, lab-created diamonds are gaining popularity. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a diamond bracelet.
How to choose a diamond bracelet, in 3 steps?
The following steps will help you in creating your bracelet in The Bronx, NY:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the best possible choice.
Determine the design of the bracelet.
The design of the bracelet you will choose depends primarily on your tastes. However, please note that the 'prong set' bracelet style is the most popular.
You can also choose your diamond bracelet from a variety of styles, such as:
- Prong Set bracelet
- Channel Set bracelet
- "XO" bracelet
- Illusion bracelet
- S link bracelet
- Bar set bracelet
- Bezel set bracelet
- Multi row bracelet
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are gold and platinum.
The common bracelet colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a bracelet
The colors for a bracelet in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold diamond bracelet is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond bracelet is normally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a diamond bracelet in The Bronx, NY?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing a bracelet, you should determine your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream bracelet" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a bracelet online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of bracelets: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of bracelets would take longer than exploring hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying a bracelet online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and selecting the ideal bracelet from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the The Bronx area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the ideal diamond bracelet may be complex and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about choosing a diamond bracelet.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection In The Bronx, NY
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Good for A Bracelet?
If you are considering purchasing a bracelet in The Bronx, NY, you can be certain that a moissanite bracelet will be perfectly suitable.
Here is why so many people are choosing moissanite over mined diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the unique method to produce silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than earth diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to earth diamonds?
The major visible difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite bracelets bad taste?
Moissanite bracelets are certainly not tacky. Because it has similar properties to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite bracelets lose their glitter?
Moissanite bracelets will not lose their shine with time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a diamond bracelet to lose or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite bracelets last permanently?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite bracelets easily get chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Bracelet
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond bracelet is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond bracelet If at some point you need to have your moissanite diamond bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Diamond Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond bracelet is the way to go.
Our experts in The Bronx will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind diamond bracelet in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Bracelet
The process of creating a custom design bracelet in The Bronx, NY is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In The Bronx, NY
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different bracelets available.
More Fine Jewelry Near The Bronx, NY
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings