Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Earrings on Sale Around Raleigh, NC
Are you trying to find the best deal on diamond earrings? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of earrings on sale right now that will for sure match your criteria.
Earth diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way for obtaining the greatest deal on diamond earrings. Venazia remains the only place in the nation that offers both mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our diamond earrings are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready to ship overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of professionals accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the finest diamond earrings in Raleigh, NC, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the decision-making process of selecting the finest diamond earrings.
How to Get the Most for your Money on Diamond Earrings Near Raleigh, NC in 2023?
Getting a great deal on earrings can be a difficult task, but with the correct approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of its high cost of natural diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds are becoming increasingly popular. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for diamond earrings.
3 Steps to selecting diamond earrings in Raleigh, NC
The following steps will assist you in creating your earrings in Raleigh, NC:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will guide you in making the best possible decision.
Determine the design of the earrings.
The design of earrings you pick is primarily determined by your tastes. Keep in mind, however, that the 'Martini' earrings style is the most popular.
You can also select your diamond earrings among the several available , such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is essential and should be selected by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for earrings are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for earrings is white gold.
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold diamond earrings is mostly attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond earrings is generally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy diamond earrings in Raleigh, NC?
To prevent any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "dream earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring earrings online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: It would be longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of earrings than it would take to explore hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying earrings online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the best possible earrings from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller offers a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Raleigh area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of choosing the ideal diamond earrings may be frustrating and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your diamond earrings.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Raleigh, NC
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Good for Earrings?
If you are considering purchasing earrings in Raleigh, NC, you can be sure that a moissanite earrings will be the perfect option.
Understand why so many people are going for moissanite over mined diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the unique process that creates silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they rival any earthly gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a mined diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The major visible difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings tacky looking?
Moissanite earrings are not at all tacky. Because it has comparable characteristics to a mined diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their glitter?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their glitter over time. It is as permanent as a mined diamond. For that reason it is impossible for diamond earrings to lose or change the color with time.
Do moissanite earrings last forever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is almost as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite earrings easily get chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his brightness over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than earth diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond earrings is mined diamond Since lab-created diamond and natural diamond are not identifiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond diamond earrings If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond earrings is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Raleigh, NC will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind diamond earrings.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Earrings
The process of creating a custom design earrings in Raleigh, NC is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Raleigh, NC
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Raleigh, NC
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands