Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Necklaces on Sale Near Bal Harbour, FL
Are you trying to find out how to buy the most trendy diamond necklace for the lowest price? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of necklaces currently on sale that will for sure match your criteria.
Mined diamonds being so pricey, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and the most trendy way to get the best deal on a diamond necklace. Venazia is still the only retailer in USA that gives both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at exceptional prices.
Most of our diamond necklaces are in stock, either at our location or ready to ship overnight from our US corporate office.
Venazia has a team of consultants available for a one-on-one free consultation to help you in finding or even creating the right diamond necklace in Bal Harbour, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a useful guide summarizing all of the different steps of the decision-making process for selecting the best diamond necklace.
How to Find a Great Deal on A Diamond Necklace In Bal Harbour, FL in 2023?
Finding a great deal on a necklace may be difficult, but with the correct approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high price of mined diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more popular. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and value, making them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as mined diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a diamond necklace.
3 Steps to choosing a diamond necklace in Bal Harbour, FL
The following steps will guide you in designing your necklace in Bal Harbour, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the best choice possible.
Determine the necklace style.
The design of the necklace you will choose depends primarily on your likings. Please note, however, that the 'Classic' necklace style is the most popular.
You can also choose your diamond necklace from a variety of styles, such as:
- Graduated necklace, 3 prongs
- Graduated necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, 3 prongs
- Classic necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, bezel setting
- Necklace, by the yard
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
The common necklace colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a necklace
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold diamond necklace is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond necklace is commonly $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a diamond necklace in Bal Harbour, FL?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a necklace, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and read carefully the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the best alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "desire necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without reducing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of necklaces: It would take much longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of necklaces than it would take to view hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for a necklace online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the perfect necklace from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Bal Harbour area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of looking for the perfect diamond necklace totally flawless.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about choosing a diamond necklace.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Bal Harbour, FL
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Good Necklace?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a necklace in Bal Harbour, FL, then you can rest assured that a moissanite necklace is definitely the perfect option.
Learn the reasons why so many people are going for moissanite over earth diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the novel method to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than earth diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a natural diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The primary distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces bad taste?
Moissanite necklaces are by no means tacky. Because it has similar properties to a natural diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their glitter?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their glitter over time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a diamond necklace to fade or alter the color over time.
Do moissanite necklaces last forever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last forever.
Do moissanite necklaces easily get chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Necklace
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond necklace is mined diamond Since lab-created diamond and natural diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond diamond necklace If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond necklace is the way to go.
Our designers in Bal Harbour will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind diamond necklace in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Necklace
The process of creating a custom design necklace in Bal Harbour, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Sketch a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Bal Harbour, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Bal Harbour, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale