Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Necklaces on Sale Around South Miami, FL
Are you trying to find the best deal on a diamond necklace? At Venazia, we have a large collection of necklaces currently on sale that will clearly meet your needs.
Mined diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and trendiest way to score the best deal on a diamond necklace. Venazia remains the only retailer in the United States that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our diamond necklaces are available, either at our store or ready to ship overnight from our US operation center.
Venazia has a team of consultants available for a one-on-one free consultation to assist you in finding or even creating the finest diamond necklace in South Miami, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a practical guide reviewing all the many different steps of the selection process for finding the perfect diamond necklace.
How to Get the Lowest Price on A Diamond Necklace In South Miami, FL in 2023?
Finding the biggest sale on a necklace can be a challenging task, but with the perfect approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high prices of natural diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds are gaining popularity. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-effective, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a diamond necklace.
How to select a diamond necklace, in 3 steps?
The steps below will guide you through the process of designing your necklace in South Miami, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will help you in making the best decision possible.
Determine which design of necklace.
The style of the necklace you will pick depends primarily on your personal preferences. Take note, however, that the 'Classic' necklace style is the most popular.
You can also choose your diamond necklace from a variety of styles, such as:
- Graduated necklace, 3 prongs
- Graduated necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, 3 prongs
- Classic necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, bezel setting
- Necklace, by the yard
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
The common necklace colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a necklace
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold diamond necklace is primarily related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond necklace is normally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a diamond necklace in South Miami, FL?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing a necklace, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and read carefully the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the best alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of necklaces: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of necklaces would be far longer than exploring hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for a necklace online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the ideal necklace from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the South Miami area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of choosing the perfect diamond necklace may be demoraling and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your diamond necklace.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near South Miami, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Alternative for A Necklace?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a necklace in South Miami, FL, then you can be certain that a moissanite necklace is indeed the perfect choice.
Find out the reasons why so many people are choosing moissanite over natural diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the innovative process to make silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than earth diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to natural diamonds?
The major distinction between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces tacky looking?
Moissanite necklaces are not bad taste. Because it has similar properties to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their glitter?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their sparkle over time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a diamond necklace to lose or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite necklaces last forever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is almost as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last lifetime.
Do moissanite necklaces chip easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his sparkle over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Necklace
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond necklace is natural diamond Since lab-created diamond and natural diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond necklace If at some point you need to have your moissanite diamond necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Diamond Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond necklace is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in South Miami, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind diamond necklace.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Necklace
The process of creating a custom design necklace in South Miami, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In South Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near South Miami, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands