Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale Around Kansas City, MO
Are you researching how to get the finest diamond pendants necklace for the best price? At Venazia, we have a huge selection of necklaces currently on sale that will clearly meet your expectations.
Natural diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way for obtaining the best deal on a necklace. Venazia is still remains the only place in the nation that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the lowest prices.
Most of our diamond pendants necklaces are in stock, either at our showroom or ready for next day delivery from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of professionals ready for a one-on-one free consultation to help you in choosing or even creating the ultimate diamond pendants necklace in Kansas City, MO, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the selection process of picking the ideal diamond pendants necklace.
How to Find the Best Sale on A Diamond Pendants Necklace In Kansas City, MO in 2023?
Getting the best price on a necklace can be challenging task, but with the perfect approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Because of its high cost of natural diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds are becoming more and popular among couples. These alternative diamonds provide an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a necklace.
4 Steps to selecting a diamond pendants necklace in Kansas City, MO
The steps below will assist you through the process of creating your necklace in Kansas City, MO:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will assist you in making the best possible choice.
Determine what style of necklace.
The style of the necklace you need will be determined by your partner's preferences. Although, the solitaire necklace is the most common necklace style.
You can also select your diamond pendants necklace among the several existing necklaces styles, such as:
- Solitaire necklace, Single Bail
- Solitaire necklace, Double Bail
- Solitaire necklace, Chain Inside
- Solitaire necklace, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire necklace, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the necklace is fundamental and should be established by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for a necklace are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of necklaces.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a necklace are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a necklace is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold diamond pendants necklace is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond pendants necklace is commonly $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold diamond pendants necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a diamond pendants necklace in Kansas City, MO?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a necklace, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much should one dedicate to a necklace in Kansas City, MO?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a necklace.
However, this figure deserves further explanation:
- As a rule of thumb, a necklace should cost you 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Necklaces Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "desire necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of necklaces: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of necklaces would take much more time than browsing hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for a necklace online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and looking for the right necklace from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Kansas City, MO?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of choosing the perfect diamond pendants necklace may be daunting and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before finding your diamond pendants necklace.
Shop Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Kansas City, MO
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Great for A Necklace?
If you are considering purchasing a necklace in Kansas City, MO, you can be assured that a moissanite necklace will be the perfect choice.
Know the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over earth diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the novel method of making silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they can match any earthly gemstone.
It's also significantly more cost-effective than earth diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and natural diamonds compare?
The major difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces tacky?
Moissanite necklaces are certainly not tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite necklace is highly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their sparkle?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their shine as time passes. It is as stable as a natural diamond. That is why it is impossible for a diamond pendants necklace to lose or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite necklaces last permanently?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is virtually as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last forever.
Do moissanite necklaces get scratched easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Pendants Necklace
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than earth diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond pendants necklace is mined diamond Since moissanite and mined diamond show no difference to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond pendants necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond pendants necklace If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond pendants necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Pendants Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond pendants necklace is the way to go.
Our designers in Kansas City will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind diamond pendants necklace in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Pendants Necklace
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Kansas City, MO
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Kansas City, MO
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings