Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale Around Raleigh, NC
Are you looking for the best deal on a diamond pendants necklace? At Venazia, we have a large selection of necklaces on sale right now that will surely meet what you are looking for.
Natural diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way to obtain the best deal on a necklace. Venazia is still the only location in USA that guarantees both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our diamond pendants necklaces are available, either at our store or ready for overnight shipping from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of specialists available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to assist you in finding or even creating the most perfect diamond pendants necklace in Raleigh, NC, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
The goal of this post is to go through the several steps which will guide you make the perfect pick selecting the ideal diamond pendants necklace.
How to Get a Great Deal on A Diamond Pendants Necklace In Raleigh, NC in 2023?
Obtaining the largest discount on a necklace can be difficult, but with the correct approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of the high cost of natural diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds are becoming increasingly popular among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a necklace.
How to choose a diamond pendants necklace, in 4 steps?
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your necklace in Raleigh, NC:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will help you in making the best decision possible.
Determine the style of the necklace.
The style of the necklace you need will be determined by the taste and lifestyle of your partner. The solitaire necklace, on the other hand, is the most popular necklace style.
You can also choose your diamond pendants necklace from a variety of styles, such as:
- Solitaire necklace, Single Bail
- Solitaire necklace, Double Bail
- Solitaire necklace, Chain Inside
- Solitaire necklace, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire necklace, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the necklace is fundamental and should be selected by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for a necklace are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of necklaces.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a necklace are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a necklace is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold diamond pendants necklace is primarily attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond pendants necklace is normally $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold diamond pendants necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a diamond pendants necklace in Raleigh, NC?
To eliminate any mistakes while acquiring a necklace, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What is the average price of A Necklace in Raleigh, NC?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a necklace.
However, this figure requires additional explanation:
- Going by a good guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue for a necklace.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Necklaces Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "dream necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of necklaces: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of necklaces would take longer than exploring hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by purchasing a necklace online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, looking for the best necklace from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Raleigh, NC?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of selecting the perfect diamond pendants necklace as easy as possible.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about picking a diamond pendants necklace.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Raleigh, NC
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Great Necklace?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a necklace in Raleigh, NC, then you can rest assured that a moissanite necklace is without a doubt the best choice.
Learn why so many people are deciding on moissanite over natural diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the novel way to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they rival any earthly gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than natural diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a natural diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The primary distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more shine than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces tacky looking?
Moissanite necklaces are certainly not tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite necklace is highly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their glitter?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their glitter as time passes. It is as strong as a mined diamond. That is why it is impossible for a diamond pendants necklace to fade or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite necklaces last forever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is almost as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite necklaces easily get chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his sparkle over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Pendants Necklace
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than mined diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond pendants necklace is mined diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond are not identifiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond pendants necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond pendants necklace If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond pendants necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Pendants Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond pendants necklace is the way to go.
Our experts in Raleigh will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind diamond pendants necklace in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Pendants Necklace
The process of creating a custom design necklace in Raleigh, NC is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Raleigh, NC
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Raleigh, NC
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings