Diamond Pendants on Sale Near Albuquerque, NM
Are you trying to find out how to get the most trendy diamond pendant that would match your budget? At Venazia, we have a wide collection of pendants currently on sale that will for sure meet your needs.
Mined diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way for getting the best deal on a pendant. Venazia is currently the only location in the nation that provides both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our diamond pendants are available, either at our showroom or ready for overnight shipping from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of specialists available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to help you in choosing or even creating the right diamond pendant in Albuquerque, NM, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a comprehensive guide that will walk you trough all the numerous steps you need to take to select the most perfect diamond pendant.
How to Get a Great Deal on A Diamond Pendant Around Albuquerque, NM in 2023?
Getting a great deal on a pendant can be a daunting task, but with the appropriate approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high cost of natural diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds are increasing in popularity among couples. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
4 Steps to choosing a diamond pendant in Albuquerque, NM
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your pendant in Albuquerque, NM:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will guide you in making the best choice possible.
Determine the style of the pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will be determined by your partner's preferences. But, the solitaire pendant is the most common pendant style.
You can also choose your diamond pendant from a variety of styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is essential and should be selected by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a pendant are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a pendant is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold diamond pendant is primarily related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond pendant is normally $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold diamond pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a diamond pendant in Albuquerque, NM?
To eliminate any mistakes while buying a pendant, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much should someone budget on a pendant in Albuquerque, NM?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this amount deserves additional explanation:
- A widely spread general guideline to determine the cost of a pendant is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your salary.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a pendant online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of pendants would be far longer than exploring hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for a pendant online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By planning a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, buying the right pendant from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Albuquerque, NM?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the ideal diamond pendant may be demoraling and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your diamond pendant.
Shop Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Albuquerque, NM
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Suitable Alternative for A Pendant?
If you are considering purchasing a pendant in Albuquerque, NM, you can be certain that a moissanite pendant will be the best choice.
Understand the reasons why so many people are going for moissanite over natural diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the innovative way to make silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they can rival any natural gemstone.
It's also much more affordable than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a natural diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The main difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants cheap looking?
Moissanite pendants are not tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when natural diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite pendant is extremely durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite pendants lose their shine?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their sparkle as time passes. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. Therefore it is impossible for a diamond pendant to lose or alter the color over time.
Do moissanite pendants last forever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, just like natural diamond, will last for ever.
Do moissanite pendants scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Pendant
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond pendant is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond pendant is the way to go.
Our designers in Albuquerque will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind diamond pendant in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Pendant
The process of creating a custom design pendant in Albuquerque, NM is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Albuquerque, NM
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Albuquerque, NM
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings