Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Pendants on Sale Around Louisville, KY
Are you trying to find out how to buy the nicest diamond pendant for the lowest price? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of pendants currently on sale that will for sure match your requirements.
Earth diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way to obtain the best deal on a pendant. Venazia is still remains the only place in the nation that guarantees both mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our diamond pendants are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of professionals available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to guide you in choosing or even creating the perfect diamond pendant in Louisville, KY, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a step-by-step method that will help you in the selection process of choosing the finest diamond pendant.
How to Find the Best Price on A Diamond Pendant In Louisville, KY in 2023?
Finding the best price on a pendant can be challenging task, but with the appropriate approach, it can be pretty simple.
Due to the high price of natural diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more attention among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
4 Steps to choosing a diamond pendant in Louisville, KY
The steps below will guide you through the process of designing your pendant in Louisville, KY:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will guide you in making the best decision possible.
Determine the style of the pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will depend on your partner's preferences. Although, the solitaire pendant is the most common pendant style.
You can also select your diamond pendant among the several existing pendants styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is crucial and should be influenced by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a pendant are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a pendant is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold diamond pendant is primarily attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond pendant is usually $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold diamond pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a diamond pendant in Louisville, KY?
To eliminate any mistakes while buying a pendant, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a close attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What dollar amount should be the price of a pendant in Louisville, KY, in 2023?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this number deserves additional explanation:
- As a rule of thumb, a pendant should cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a pendant online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: It would take much longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of pendants than it would take to view hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for a pendant online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the ideal pendant from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller provides: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Louisville, KY?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of buying the perfect diamond pendant totally flawless.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your diamond pendant.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Louisville, KY
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Pendant?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a pendant in Louisville, KY, then you can be certain that a moissanite pendant is definitely perfectly suitable.
Here is why so many people are deciding on moissanite over mined diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the novel way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can rival any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than mined diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to earth diamonds?
The major distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants bad taste?
Moissanite pendants are by no means cheap looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite pendant is incredibly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Do moissanite pendants lose their shine?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their glitter over time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a diamond pendant to fade or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite pendants last lifetime?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite pendants get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Pendant
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond pendant is natural diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond are not identifiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond diamond pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond pendant is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Louisville, KY will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind diamond pendant.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Pendant
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Design a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Louisville, KY
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Louisville, KY
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Mother's Day Bracelets
- Mother's Day Bridal Rings
- Mother's Day Drop Earrings
- Mother's Day Earrings
- Mother's Day Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Halo Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Hoops Earrings
- Mother's Day Moissanite Rings
- Mother's Day Necklaces
- Mother's Day Pendants
- Mother's Day Rings
- Mother's Day Side Stones Rings
- Mother's Day Solitaire Rings
- Mother's Day Stud Earrings
- Mother's Day Three Stone Rings
- Mother's Day Wedding Bands