Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale In Anaheim, CA
Are you on the market for the best deal on diamond stud earrings? At Venazia, we have a wide collection of earrings currently on sale that will surely suit your needs.
Earth diamonds being so pricey, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way to get the best deal on diamond stud earrings. Venazia is still the only place in the United States that offers both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our diamond stud earrings are available, either at our store or ready to ship overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of experts ready for a one-on-one free consultation to guide you in finding or even creating the best diamond stud earrings in Anaheim, CA, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a step-by-step method that will help you in the selection process of selecting the right diamond stud earrings.
How to Get the Best Deal on Diamond Stud Earrings In Anaheim, CA in 2023?
Finding the best sale on earrings may be a challenging task, but with the appropriate approach, it may be easier than you think.
Due to the high price of mined diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred choice. These alternative diamonds provide an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-effective, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for diamond stud earrings.
3 Steps to choosing diamond stud earrings in Anaheim, CA
The following steps will help you in creating your earrings in Anaheim, CA:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will guide you in making the best possible decision.
Determine the earrings style.
The style of the earrings you will pick depends primarily on your personal preferences. However, take note that the 'Martini' earrings style is the most popular.
You can also select your diamond stud earrings among the several existing , such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be influenced by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The common earrings colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for earrings
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold diamond stud earrings is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond stud earrings is commonly $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond stud earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy diamond stud earrings in Anaheim, CA?
To prevent any mistakes while acquiring earrings, you should set your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the best alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "desire earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying earrings online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of earrings than it would take to browse hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by purchasing earrings online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the ideal earrings from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Anaheim area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of looking for the perfect diamond stud earrings may be frustrating and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about picking diamond stud earrings.
Shop Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Anaheim, CA
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Anaheim, CA, then you can rest assured that a moissanite earrings is without a doubt the perfect choice.
Find out why so many people are choosing moissanite over natural diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the novel way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can rival any geniune gemstone.
It's also significantly more cost-effective than natural diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a mined diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The most visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more shine than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings bad taste?
Moissanite earrings are far from being cheap looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when natural diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite earrings is incredibly durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite earrings lose their sparkle?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their glitter as time passes. It is as stable as a mined diamond. For that reason it is impossible for diamond stud earrings to fade or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite earrings last for ever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last lifetime.
Do moissanite earrings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Stud Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond stud earrings is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond stud earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond stud earrings If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond stud earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Stud Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond stud earrings is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Anaheim, CA will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind diamond stud earrings.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Stud Earrings
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Anaheim, CA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Anaheim, CA
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands