Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale Near Kansas City, MO
Are you currently shopping for the best deal on diamond stud earrings? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of earrings currently on sale that will definitely meet what you are looking for.
Natural diamonds being so pricey, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and trendiest way to get the best deal on diamond stud earrings. Venazia is currently the only retailer in the US that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at exceptional prices.
Most of our diamond stud earrings are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready for next day delivery from our US operation center.
Venazia has a team of consultants ready for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in choosing or even creating the ideal diamond stud earrings in Kansas City, MO, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the decision-making process of selecting the most perfect diamond stud earrings.
How to Obtain the Largest Discount on Diamond Stud Earrings Near Kansas City, MO in 2023?
Getting the largest discount on earrings can be challenging, but with the appropriate approach, it can be easier than you think.
Due to the high prices of mined diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds are becoming more and popular. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as mined diamonds. They are also cost-effective, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for diamond stud earrings.
3 Steps to selecting diamond stud earrings in Kansas City, MO
The following steps will guide you in creating your earrings in Kansas City, MO:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will help you in making the best choice possible.
Determine the earrings style.
The design of earrings you select is primarily determined by your personal preferences. Please note, however, that the 'Martini' earrings design is the most popular.
You can also choose your diamond stud earrings from a variety of styles, such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be influenced by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The common earrings colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for earrings
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold diamond stud earrings is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond stud earrings is generally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond stud earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase diamond stud earrings in Kansas City, MO?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring earrings online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without reducing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would take longer than viewing hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When purchasing earrings online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, buying the best possible earrings from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Kansas City area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the perfect diamond stud earrings may be demoraling and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your diamond stud earrings.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Kansas City, MO
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Suitable for Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Kansas City, MO, then you can rest assured that a moissanite earrings is definitely the perfect choice.
Here is why so many people prefer moissanite over earth diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the innovative method for producing silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they compete any earthly gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than earth diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a mined diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The primary distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brightness than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings tacky?
Moissanite earrings are not cheap looking. Because it has comparable properties to a natural diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their shine?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their sparkle over time. It is as strong as a mined diamond. For that reason it is impossible for diamond stud earrings to lose or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite earrings last forever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite earrings scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Stud Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond stud earrings is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and natural diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond stud earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite diamond stud earrings If at some point you need to have your moissanite diamond stud earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Diamond Stud Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond stud earrings is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Kansas City, MO will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind diamond stud earrings.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Stud Earrings
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Prepare a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Kansas City, MO
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Kansas City, MO
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands