Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale Around Las Vegas, NV
Are you researching how to purchase the most trendy diamond stud earrings for the lowest price? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of earrings currently on sale that will clearly match your requirements.
Mined diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way to get the best deal on diamond stud earrings. Venazia remains the only retailer in the US that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at exceptional prices.
Most of our diamond stud earrings are available, either at our store or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarter.
Venazia has a team of professionals accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to help you in choosing or even creating the ideal diamond stud earrings in Las Vegas, NV, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a useful guide that covers all the many steps you need to take to pick the perfect diamond stud earrings.
How to Get the Best Deal on Diamond Stud Earrings In Las Vegas, NV in 2023?
Getting the best deal on earrings may be a difficult task, but with the perfect approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high cost of mined diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds are increasing in popularity. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as natural diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for diamond stud earrings.
3 Steps to selecting diamond stud earrings in Las Vegas, NV
The following steps will assist you in creating your earrings in Las Vegas, NV:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will guide you in making the best possible decision.
Determine which design of earrings.
The design of earrings you select is primarily determined by your likings. However, bear in mind that the 'Martini' earrings style is the most popular.
You can also choose your diamond stud earrings from a variety of styles, such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be selected by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for earrings are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for earrings is white gold.
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold diamond stud earrings is mostly attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum diamond stud earrings is usually $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold diamond stud earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy diamond stud earrings in Las Vegas, NV?
To avoid any mistakes while acquiring earrings, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "ideal earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring earrings online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would take much more time than exploring hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by buying earrings online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and looking for the perfect earrings from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Las Vegas area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of looking for the ideal diamond stud earrings may be complex and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your diamond stud earrings.
Discover Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Las Vegas, NV
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Earrings?
If you are considering purchasing earrings in Las Vegas, NV, you can be certain that a moissanite earrings will be the perfect option.
Here is why so many people prefer moissanite over mined diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the novel way to produce silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they compete any earthly gemstone.
It's also much more affordable than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a natural diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The biggest difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings bad taste?
Moissanite earrings are far from being cheap looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite earrings is extremely durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite earrings lose their shine?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their shine over time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. Consequently it is impossible for diamond stud earrings to fade or change the color as time passes.
Do moissanite earrings last for ever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last for ever.
Do moissanite earrings chip easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Diamond Stud Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your diamond stud earrings is mined diamond Moissanite and mined diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your diamond stud earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond diamond stud earrings If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond diamond stud earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Diamond Stud Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your diamond stud earrings is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Las Vegas, NV will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind diamond stud earrings.
Tips To Customize Your Diamond Stud Earrings
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Las Vegas, NV
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Las Vegas, NV
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands