Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Earrings on Sale Near Mesa, AZ
Are you researching how to buy the nicest earrings for the lowest price? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of earrings currently on sale that will definitely meet your needs.
Earth diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way for obtaining the greatest deal on earrings. Venazia remains the only retailer in the nation that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our earrings are available, either at our jewelry store or ready for next day delivery from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of professionals accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the perfect earrings in Mesa, AZ, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
The goal of this post is to go over the several steps which will guide you make the final selection picking the perfect earrings.
How to Find a Great Deal on Earrings In Mesa, AZ in 2023?
Finding the best price on earrings may be challenging, but with the appropriate approach, it may be pretty simple.
Because of the high cost of natural diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds are increasing in popularity. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as natural diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for earrings.
3 Steps to choosing earrings in Mesa, AZ
The following steps will guide you in designing your earrings in Mesa, AZ:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will guide you in making the best possible choice.
Determine which style of earrings.
The design of the earrings you will select depends primarily on your personal tastes. Take note, however, that the 'Martini' earrings style is the most popular.
You can also select your earrings among the several available , such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is fundamental and should be decided by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for earrings are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for earrings is white gold.
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold earrings is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum earrings is normally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy earrings in Mesa, AZ?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and read carefully the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the greatest alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying earrings online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would be longer than browsing hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for earrings online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the ultimate earrings from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller gives a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Mesa area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of looking for the ideal earrings totally flawless.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your earrings.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Mesa, AZ
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Ideal for Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Mesa, AZ, then you can rest assured that a moissanite earrings is without a doubt the best choice.
Learn why so many people are deciding on moissanite over natural diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the novel process to create silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they rival any earthly gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than mined diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to natural diamonds?
The primary distinction between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Lab-created diamond has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more shine than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings bad taste?
Moissanite earrings are far from being bad taste. Because it has properties similar to a natural diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their shine?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their shine with time. It is as strong as a mined diamond. Therefore it is impossible for earrings to fade or alter the color over time.
Do moissanite earrings last permanently?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite earrings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Earrings
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your earrings is natural diamond Moissanite and natural diamond are not identifiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite earrings If at some point you need to have your moissanite earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your earrings is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in Mesa, AZ will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind earrings.
Tips To Customize Your Earrings
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Mesa, AZ
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Mesa, AZ
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Mother's Day Bracelets
- Mother's Day Bridal Rings
- Mother's Day Drop Earrings
- Mother's Day Earrings
- Mother's Day Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Halo Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Hoops Earrings
- Mother's Day Moissanite Rings
- Mother's Day Necklaces
- Mother's Day Pendants
- Mother's Day Rings
- Mother's Day Side Stones Rings
- Mother's Day Solitaire Rings
- Mother's Day Stud Earrings
- Mother's Day Three Stone Rings
- Mother's Day Wedding Bands