Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Earrings on Sale Near Miami, FL
Are you researching how to purchase the most trendy earrings that would match your budget? At Venazia, we have an extensive collection of earrings currently on sale that will surely match what you are looking for.
Natural diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way to get the most value for your money on earrings. Venazia is still the only retailer in the nation that guarantees both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our earrings are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready to be shipped overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of specialists ready for a one-on-one free consultation to guide you in finding or even creating the best earrings in Miami, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
Here is a step-by-step method that will help you in the selection process of choosing the perfect earrings.
How to Get the Lowest Price on Earrings Near Miami, FL in 2023?
Finding a great deal on earrings may be a daunting task, but with the appropriate approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high price of natural diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the first choice. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as natural diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for earrings.
How to choose earrings, in 4 steps?
The following steps will help you in designing your earrings in Miami, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the best possible decision.
Determine which design of earrings.
The design of the earrings you will select depends primarily on your personal tastes. However, bear in mind that the 'Martini' earrings style is the most popular.
You can also choose your earrings from a variety of styles, such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be decided by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The common earrings colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for earrings
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold earrings is primarily related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum earrings is usually $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy earrings in Miami, FL?
To eliminate any mistakes while buying earrings, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the finest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing earrings online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would be far longer than viewing hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by buying earrings online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
By booking a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, choosing the right earrings from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller provides: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Miami area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the perfect earrings may be discouraging and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about selecting earrings.
Browse Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Miami, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Suitable Alternative for Earrings?
If you are considering purchasing earrings in Miami, FL, you can rest assured that a moissanite earrings will be perfectly suitable.
Here are the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over earth diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the innovative way to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can rival any geniune gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than mined diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing approximately 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a natural diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The main visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings bad taste?
Moissanite earrings are not bad taste. Because it has comparable characteristics to a natural diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their glitter?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their glitter over time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. Hence it is impossible for earrings to lose or alter the color as time passes.
Do moissanite earrings last for ever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like natural diamond, will last lifetime.
Do moissanite earrings chip easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your earrings is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite earrings If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your earrings is the way to go.
Our specialists in Miami will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind earrings in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Earrings
The process of creating a custom design earrings in Miami, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Draw a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Miami, FL
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands