Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Halo Earrings on Sale In Bal Harbour, FL
Are you currently shopping for the best deal on a halo earring? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of earrings on sale right now that will for sure match your requirements.
Natural diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and the most trendy way for obtaining the greatest deal on a halo earring. Venazia is still the only place in the nation that guarantees both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our halo earrings are in stock, either at our store or ready to ship overnight from our US corporate office.
Venazia has a team of experts accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to guide you in finding or even creating the ideal halo earring in Bal Harbour, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
The aim of this post is to go through the numerous steps which will help you make the best decision selecting the ultimate halo earring.
How to Get the Best Possible Deal on A Halo Earring Around Bal Harbour, FL in 2023?
Getting the largest discount on earrings may be difficult, but with the perfect approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high cost of mined diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the first choice. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as natural diamonds. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a halo earring.
3 Steps to choosing a halo earring in Bal Harbour, FL
The following steps will assist you in creating your earrings in Bal Harbour, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will assist you in making the best choice possible.
Determine which design of earrings.
The design of the earrings you will choose depends primarily on your preferences. Please note, however, that the 'Martini' earrings design is the most popular.
You can also select your halo earring among the several existing , such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is essential and should be influenced by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The common earrings colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for earrings
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold halo earring is primarily attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum halo earring is generally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold halo earring since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a halo earring in Bal Harbour, FL?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "ideal earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring earrings online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without reducing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would be longer than viewing hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for earrings online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and looking for the ideal earrings from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Bal Harbour area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of buying the ideal halo earring may be demoraling and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding a halo earring.
Discover Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Bal Harbour, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Option for Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Bal Harbour, FL, then you can rest assured that a moissanite earrings is indeed the perfect choice.
Find out the reasons why so many people are choosing moissanite over mined diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the innovative process to make silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they match any earthly gemstone.
It's also significantly more cost-effective than natural diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a mined diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The major difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings bad taste?
Moissanite earrings are not tacky. Because it has similar properties to a natural diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their shine?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their glitter as time passes. It is as permanent as a mined diamond. Therefore it is impossible for a halo earring to fade or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite earrings last for ever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last permanently.
Do moissanite earrings easily get chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Halo Earring
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your halo earring is natural diamond Since moissanite and natural diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your halo earring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond halo earring If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond halo earring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Halo Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your halo earring is the way to go.
Our specialists in Bal Harbour will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind halo earring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Halo Earring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Create a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Bal Harbour, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Bal Harbour, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale