Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Halo Earrings on Sale Near Phoenix, AZ
Are you researching how to purchase the finest halo earring for the best price? At Venazia, we have an extensive collection of earrings currently on sale that will clearly meet what you are looking for.
Earth diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way to get the best deal on a halo earring. Venazia is currently the only retailer in the United States that offers both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our halo earrings are available, either at our store or ready to ship overnight from our US operation center.
Venazia has a team of professionals ready for a one-on-one free consultation to assist you in selecting or even creating the best possible halo earring in Phoenix, AZ, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
The point of this page is to go over the numerous steps which will guide you make the perfect selection picking the best halo earring.
How to Find the Lowest Price on A Halo Earring Around Phoenix, AZ in 2023?
Getting the lowest price on earrings can be a difficult task, but with the right approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of the high price of natural diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more attention. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as natural diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a halo earring.
3 Steps to choosing a halo earring in Phoenix, AZ
The following steps will help you in designing your earrings in Phoenix, AZ:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will help you in making the best possible decision.
Determine the style of the earrings.
The design of the earrings you will select depends primarily on your personal tastes. Keep in mind, however, that the 'Martini' earrings design is the most popular.
You can also choose your halo earring from a variety of styles, such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be decided by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for earrings are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for earrings is white gold.
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold halo earring is primarily related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum halo earring is generally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold halo earring since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a halo earring in Phoenix, AZ?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the finest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "desire earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying earrings online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: It would take much longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of earrings than it would take to explore hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying earrings online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, buying the ultimate earrings from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Phoenix area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of choosing the perfect halo earring may be daunting and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your halo earring.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Phoenix, AZ
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Great Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Phoenix, AZ, then you can be certain that a moissanite earrings is without a doubt the best choice.
Know the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over natural diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the unique process that creates silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can rival any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly more cost-effective than natural diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to natural diamonds?
The main difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings bad taste?
Moissanite earrings are far from cheap looking. Because it has similar characteristics to a mined diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their sparkle?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their shine with time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a halo earring to lose or change the color with time.
Do moissanite earrings last permanently?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite earrings scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his brightness over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Halo Earring
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your halo earring is natural diamond Since moissanite and natural diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your halo earring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond halo earring If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond halo earring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Halo Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your halo earring is the way to go.
Our designers in Phoenix will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind halo earring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Halo Earring
The process of creating a custom design earrings in Phoenix, AZ is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Phoenix, AZ
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Phoenix, AZ
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands