Halo Earrings on Sale In Raleigh, NC
Are you currently shopping for the best deal on a halo earring? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of earrings currently on sale that will definitely suit your needs.
Earth diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way for obtaining the greatest deal on a halo earring. Venazia is currently the only place in the US that gives both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our halo earrings are in stock, either at our store or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarter.
Venazia has a team of specialists accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to assist you in finding or even creating the right halo earring in Raleigh, NC, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a practical guide that covers every one of the various steps you need to take to select the best halo earring.
How to Find the Biggest Sale on A Halo Earring Around Raleigh, NC in 2023?
Finding the lowest price on earrings can be a daunting task, but with the perfect approach, it can be pretty simple.
Due to the high prices of natural diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred choice. These alternative diamonds offer an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a halo earring.
3 Steps to choosing a halo earring in Raleigh, NC
The following steps will help you in creating your earrings in Raleigh, NC:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will guide you in making the best possible choice.
Determine which design of earrings.
The design of the earrings you will choose depends primarily on your personal tastes. Take note, however, that the 'Martini' earrings design is the most popular.
You can also choose your halo earring from a variety of styles, such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be determined by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The common earrings colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for earrings
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold halo earring is mostly related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum halo earring is usually $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold halo earring since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a halo earring in Raleigh, NC?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "desire earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying earrings online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would be longer than viewing hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for earrings online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, choosing the ideal earrings from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Raleigh area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of buying the ideal halo earring as easy as possible.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before choosing your halo earring.
Browse Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Raleigh, NC
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Great for Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Raleigh, NC, then you can be sure that a moissanite earrings is definitely perfectly suitable.
Here are the reasons why so many people are deciding on moissanite over natural diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the unique way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than earth diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a natural diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The main visible difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more shine than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings tacky looking?
Moissanite earrings are certainly not tacky looking. Because it has similar characteristics to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their sparkle?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their shine over time. It is as strong as a mined diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a halo earring to lose or change the color over time.
Do moissanite earrings last for ever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, just like natural diamond, will last forever.
Do moissanite earrings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Halo Earring
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than natural diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your halo earring is mined diamond Moissanite and mined diamond are not identifiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your halo earring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond halo earring If at some point you need to have your moissanite halo earring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Halo Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your halo earring is the way to go.
Our specialists in Raleigh will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind halo earring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Halo Earring
The process of creating a custom design earrings in Raleigh, NC is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Raleigh, NC
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Raleigh, NC
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings