Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Halo Pendants on Sale Near Colorado Springs, CO
Are you trying to get the best deal on a halo pendant? At Venazia, we have a large collection of pendants on sale right now that will definitely match your criteria.
Earth diamonds being so pricey, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way to get the most value for your money on a pendant. Venazia is currently the only place in the United States that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our halo pendants are available, either at our store or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of professionals ready for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in finding or even creating the finest halo pendant in Colorado Springs, CO, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a practical method explaining exactly every one of the various different steps of the selection process for picking the best possible halo pendant.
How to Get the Best Price on A Halo Pendant Near Colorado Springs, CO in 2023?
Getting a great deal on a pendant can be difficult, but with the appropriate approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Due to the high prices of natural diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds are becoming increasingly popular among couples. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
4 Steps to choosing a halo pendant in Colorado Springs, CO
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your pendant in Colorado Springs, CO:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the best decision possible.
Determine what style of pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will be determined by the taste and lifestyle of your partner. Although, the solitaire pendant is the most common pendant style.
You can also select your halo pendant among the several available pendants styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is important and should be influenced by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a pendant are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a pendant is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold halo pendant is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum halo pendant is normally $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold halo pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a halo pendant in Colorado Springs, CO?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a pendant, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and read carefully the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much do people pay for a pendant in Colorado Springs, CO?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this amount requires a more detailed explanation:
- A widely spread general guideline to determine the cost of a pendant is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the greatest alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "desire pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a pendant online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without reducing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: It would take much more time to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of pendants than it would take to explore hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by ordering a pendant online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By planning a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the perfect pendant from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Colorado Springs, CO?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of looking for the ideal halo pendant as easy as possible.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your halo pendant.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Colorado Springs, CO
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Good for A Pendant?
If you are considering purchasing a pendant in Colorado Springs, CO, you can be certain that a moissanite pendant will be the perfect choice.
Here are the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over natural diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the novel process that creates silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also much more affordable than earth diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to earth diamonds?
The major distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more shine than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants bad taste?
Moissanite pendants are certainly not tacky looking. Because it has properties similar to a mined diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite pendants lose their shine?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their glitter over time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. Therefore it is impossible for a halo pendant to fade or change the color over time.
Do moissanite pendants last for ever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last for ever.
Do moissanite pendants scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Halo Pendant
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your halo pendant is mined diamond Since moissanite and natural diamond show no distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your halo pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond halo pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond halo pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Halo Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your halo pendant is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Colorado Springs, CO will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind halo pendant.
Tips To Customize Your Halo Pendant
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Colorado Springs, CO
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Colorado Springs, CO
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Mother's Day Bracelets
- Mother's Day Bridal Rings
- Mother's Day Drop Earrings
- Mother's Day Earrings
- Mother's Day Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Halo Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Hoops Earrings
- Mother's Day Moissanite Rings
- Mother's Day Necklaces
- Mother's Day Pendants
- Mother's Day Rings
- Mother's Day Side Stones Rings
- Mother's Day Solitaire Rings
- Mother's Day Stud Earrings
- Mother's Day Three Stone Rings
- Mother's Day Wedding Bands
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands