Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Halo Pendants on Sale Near Raleigh, NC
Are you researching how to get the most trendy halo pendant for the lowest price? At Venazia, we have a large collection of pendants currently on sale that will definitely meet your needs.
Natural diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way for obtaining the best deal on a pendant. Venazia remains the only location in USA that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our halo pendants are available, either at our jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of consultants available for a one-on-one free consultation to help you in selecting or even creating the perfect halo pendant in Raleigh, NC, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a practical article that explains all the various steps you need to take to select the right halo pendant.
How to Find the Lowest Price on A Halo Pendant In Raleigh, NC in 2023?
Finding the lowest price on a pendant can be challenging task, but with the correct approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Due to the high prices of natural diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds are gaining popularity among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
4 Steps to selecting a halo pendant in Raleigh, NC
The following steps will assist you in designing your pendant in Raleigh, NC:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will assist you in making the best possible choice.
Determine what style of pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will depend on the taste and lifestyle of your partner. Although, the solitaire pendant is the most common pendant style.
You can also choose your halo pendant from a variety of styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is fundamental and should be decided by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common pendant colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a pendant
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold halo pendant is primarily related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum halo pendant is usually $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold halo pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a halo pendant in Raleigh, NC?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a pendant, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much do people dedicate to a pendant in Raleigh, NC?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this amount requires further explanation:
- Going by a widely spread general guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your salary for a pendant.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the finest alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "ideal pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a pendant online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of pendants than it would take to explore hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by buying a pendant online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the perfect pendant from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller gives a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Raleigh, NC?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of choosing the ideal halo pendant may be frustrating and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding a halo pendant.
Browse Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Raleigh, NC
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Suitable Alternative for A Pendant?
If you are considering purchasing a pendant in Raleigh, NC, you can be sure that a moissanite pendant will be the perfect option.
Here is why so many people are deciding on moissanite over earth diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the unique method to produce silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and earth diamonds compare?
The major distinction between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants cheap looking?
Moissanite pendants are not tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when natural diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite pendant is incredibly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Do moissanite pendants lose their glitter?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their glitter with time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. That is why it is impossible for a halo pendant to lose or alter the color over time.
Do moissanite pendants last for ever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite pendants easily get chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Halo Pendant
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your halo pendant is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and natural diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your halo pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite halo pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond halo pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Halo Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your halo pendant is the way to go.
Our designers in Raleigh will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind halo pendant in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Halo Pendant
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Raleigh, NC
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Raleigh, NC
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands