Halo Rings on Sale In Aventura, FL
Are you currently shopping for the best deal on a halo rings? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of engagement rings currently on sale that will clearly meet your needs.
Earth diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and trendiest way for getting the best deal on an engagement ring. Venazia remains the only place in the nation that gives both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our halo rings are available, either at our jewelry store or ready to be shipped overnight from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of experts available for a one-on-one free consultation to assist you in selecting or even creating the best halo rings in Aventura, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a practical guide highlighting all the various different steps of the selection process for finding the best possible halo rings.
How to Get the Best Possible Deal on A Halo Rings In Aventura, FL in 2023?
Getting a great deal on an engagement ring can be a daunting task, but with the correct approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Because of the high cost of mined diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more popular among couples. These alternative diamonds provide an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They are responding to the comparable well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
6 Steps to selecting a halo rings in Aventura, FL
The following steps will assist you in designing your engagement ring in Aventura, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will help you in making the best choice possible.
Determine what style of engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will be determined by your partner's preferences. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular engagement ring style.
You can also choose your halo rings from a variety of styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is important and should be influenced by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Aventura, FL.
The purpose of a ring setting is to amplify the elegance of an engagement ring. Choosing what kind of setting you desire will help you narrow down your choices and reach your halo rings design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for an engagement ring are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for an engagement ring is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold halo rings is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum halo rings is usually $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold halo rings since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, feel free to use one of our measurement tools to determine the finger size you need.
How to buy a halo rings in Aventura, FL?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing an engagement ring, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What dollar amount should you expect spending for An Engagement Ring in Aventura, FL?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this amount requires additional explanation:
- As a general guideline, an engagement ring should cost you 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the finest alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing an engagement ring online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: It would take much longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to view hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When purchasing an engagement ring online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the right engagement ring from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Aventura, FL?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of looking for the ideal halo rings as easy as possible.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about selecting a halo rings.
Explore Our Halo Rings Collection Near Aventura, FL
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Great Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for an engagement ring in Aventura, FL, then you can rest assured that a moissanite engagement ring is definitely perfectly suitable.
Understand the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over mined diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the novel method of making silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they compete any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than earth diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a natural diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The primary distinction between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are far from being tacky. Because it has comparable properties to a mined diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as permanent as a mined diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a halo rings to fade or alter the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last permanently?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite rings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Halo Rings
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your halo rings is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your halo rings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond halo rings If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond halo rings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Halo Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your halo rings is the way to go.
Our experts in Aventura will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind halo rings in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Halo Rings
The process of creating a custom design engagement ring in Aventura, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Aventura, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Halo Rings Near Aventura, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings