Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Halo Rings on Sale In South Miami, FL
Are you trying to find out how to purchase the nicest halo rings for the best price? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of engagement rings on sale right now that will for sure match what you are looking for.
Natural diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and trendiest way to get the best deal on an engagement ring. Venazia is still remains the only location in the US that gives both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our halo rings are in stock, either at our location or ready to ship overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of consultants available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to guide you in choosing or even creating the best possible halo rings in South Miami, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
The objective of this page is to go through the various steps which will help you make the perfect decision selecting the ultimate halo rings.
How to Get the Biggest Discount on A Halo Rings In South Miami, FL in 2023?
Getting the biggest discount on an engagement ring can be difficult, but with the right approach, it can be easier than you think.
Due to the high prices of natural diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds are increasing in popularity among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They are responsive to the identical well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
How to choose a halo rings in 6 steps?
The steps below will guide you through the process of creating your engagement ring in South Miami, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will assist you in making the right decision.
Determine what style of engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will be influenced by the taste and lifestyle of your partner. Otherwise, the solitaire ring is the most common engagement ring style.
You can also choose your halo rings from a variety of styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is fundamental and should be influenced by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in South Miami, FL.
The purpose of a ring setting is to elevate the beauty of an engagement ring. Knowing which kind of setting you desire will help you narrow down your options and achieve your halo rings design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common engagement ring colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for an engagement ring
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold halo rings is mostly attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum halo rings is commonly $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold halo rings since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools to find out the finger size you need. Click here
How to buy a halo rings in South Miami, FL?
To prevent any mistakes while buying an engagement ring, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much do people pay for an engagement ring in South Miami, FL?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this figure deserves further explanation:
- A useful rule of thumb to determine the cost of an engagement ring is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your revenue.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the best alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "ideal ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing an engagement ring online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: It would take much longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to browse hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by ordering an engagement ring online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the perfect engagement ring from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller gives a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in South Miami, FL?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the perfect halo rings may be frustrating and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your halo rings.
Browse Our Halo Rings Collection In South Miami, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Ideal for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in South Miami, FL, you can rest assured that a moissanite engagement ring will be the perfect option.
Learn why so many people are going for moissanite over mined diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the innovative way to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they can match any earthly gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a natural diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The major visible difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are by no means cheap looking. Because it has similar properties to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle over time. It is as strong as a natural diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a halo rings to lose or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is almost as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last for ever.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Halo Rings
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than natural diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your halo rings is natural diamond Since lab-created diamond and mined diamond show no visible difference to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your halo rings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond halo rings If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond halo rings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Halo Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your halo rings is the way to go.
Our specialists in South Miami will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind halo rings in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Halo Rings
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Sketch a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In South Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Halo Rings Near South Miami, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale