Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Hoops Earrings on Sale Near San Diego, CA
Are you researching how to purchase the finest hoops earrings with the largest discount? At Venazia, we have a huge selection of earrings on sale right now that will definitely suit your needs.
Natural diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and trendiest way to get the most value for your budget on earrings. Venazia remains the only location in USA that gives both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our hoops earrings are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of experts ready for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the right hoops earrings in San Diego, CA, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a practical method that will walk you trough the many steps you need to take to pick the ultimate hoops earrings.
How to Find the Biggest Sale on Hoops Earrings Near San Diego, CA in 2023?
Getting the most for your money on earrings can be difficult, but with the right approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Because of its high cost of mined diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds are becoming more and popular among couples. These alternative diamonds guarantee an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They are responsive to the well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for earrings.
6 Steps to selecting hoops earrings in San Diego, CA
The following steps will guide you in creating your earrings in San Diego, CA:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will assist you in making the best choice possible.
Determine the style of the earrings.
The style of the earrings you need will be determined by the taste and lifestyle of your partner. Although, the solitaire ring is the most common earrings style.
You can also select your hoops earrings among the several available earrings styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is fundamental and should be selected by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the earrings setting in San Diego, CA.
The purpose of a ring setting is to elevate the elegance of earrings. If you know what kind of setting you desire, you can narrow down your choices and achieve your hoops earrings design come to life.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common earrings colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for earrings
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold hoops earrings is mostly related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum hoops earrings is normally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold hoops earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, feel free to use one of our measurement tools to determine the finger size you need.
How to purchase hoops earrings in San Diego, CA?
To avoid any mistakes while buying earrings, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much do people spend on earrings in San Diego, CA?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on earrings.
However, this number requires a more detailed explanation:
- As a rule of thumb, earrings should cost you 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Earrings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, considered the greatest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing earrings online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would take much longer than browsing hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for earrings online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and looking for the right earrings from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in San Diego, CA?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of buying the perfect hoops earrings may be daunting and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about choosing hoops earrings.
Find Out About Our Hoops Earrings Collection In San Diego, CA
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Appropriate for Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in San Diego, CA, then you can rest assured that a moissanite earrings is certainly the best choice.
Understand why so many people are deciding on moissanite over mined diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the unique method to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than earth diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a mined diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The most visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky?
Moissanite rings are far from bad taste. Because it has properties similar to a mined diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its glitter?
Moissanite will not lose its shine over time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. That is why it is impossible for hoops earrings to fade or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last permanently?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings chipped easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Hoops Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than natural diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your hoops earrings is mined diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your hoops earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite hoops earrings If at some point you need to have your moissanite hoops earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Hoops Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your hoops earrings is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in San Diego, CA will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind hoops earrings.
Tips To Customize Your Hoops Earrings
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In San Diego, CA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Hoops Earrings Near San Diego, CA
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands