Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Marquise Moissanite Rings Around Mesa, AZ
Do you need to buy a marquise moissanite ring? Venazia has the best collection of engagement rings in Arizona to choose from.
Venazia is the most trusted online name in the jewelry industry when it comes to high-end marquise moissanite rings. All our designs are handmade in the US by the finest and most experienced jewelers.
Most of our marquise moissanite rings are in stock either at our Mesa location or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of consultants accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation in order to help you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a useful guide that will go trough all of the steps you need to take to find the perfect marquise moissanite ring.
Is Moissanite a Good Option for An Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for an engagement ring in Mesa, AZ, then you can be certain that a marquise moissanite ring is certainly the perfect option.
Here are the reasons why so many people are deciding on moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is Moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the unique way to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they can rival any geniune gemstone.
It's also significantly cheaper than diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a diamond differ from a moissanite?
The primary distinction between diamonds and moissanite is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings bad taste?
Moissanite rings are not tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is incredibly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle as time passes. It is as stable as a diamond. Therefore it is impossible for a marquise moissanite ring to fade or change the color with time.
Do moissanite rings last for ever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, just like diamonds, will last for ever.
Do moissanite rings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Marquise Moissanite Ring
- Moissanite will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your marquise moissanite ring is diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your marquise moissanite ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your marquise moissanite ring If at some point you need to have your marquise moissanite ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Find Out Our Marquise Moissanite Rings Collection Near Mesa, AZ
Custom Design Your Marquise Moissanite Rings Near Mesa, AZ
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your marquise moissanite ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Mesa, AZ will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind marquise moissanite ring.
Tips To Customize Your Marquise Moissanite Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Prepare a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Marquise Moissanite Ring in Mesa, AZ
Reception of your design.
Our designers will go through your idea and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired marquise moissanite ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom marquise moissanite ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will make a wax version of your marquise moissanite ring using 3D printers,
Our jewelers will prepare your marquise moissanite ring in no time.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Which Style and Setting to Select for A Marquise Moissanite Ring?
There is a distinction to be made between styles and settings when choosing an engagement ring.
The 3 Major Styles Of Engagement Rings
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to maximize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our Mesa, AZ location has the best extensive collection of solitaire engagement rings.
The center stone is surrounded by small gemstones. It improve the sparkle and give an effect of a larger center stone.
We offer the largest panel of halo engagement rings in Mesa, AZ.
Represent your past, present, and future all at once. To give the engagement ring additional depth, the center stone is frequently positioned higher than the side stones.
Talk to our specialist in Mesa about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
The way gemstones are placed into a metal band is referred to as "setting".The ring setting is meant to accentuate the beauty of an engagement ring.
The prong setting features slim metal arms that securely cradle the diamond at the girdle.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
Diamonds are set within two parallel metal walls inside the band in the channel setting.
In order to further assist you in selecting your marquise moissanite ring, we have included a list of setting terminology and descriptions in our FAQs Read more…
Request assistance from our team of specialists, who will provide you with all of the information you want.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Mesa, AZ
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Marquise Moissanite Rings Near Mesa, AZ
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands