Moissanite Bracelets Around Miami, FL
Are you streets looking for a moissanite bracelet? Venazia offers a huge variety of bracelets in Florida to choose from.
Venazia is the most respected name for high-end moissanite bracelets across the country. All our products are handcrafted in the US by the finest and most talented jewelers.
Most of our moissanite bracelets are in stock either at our Miami location or ready for overnight shipping from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of professionals ready for a one-on-one free consultation in order to assist you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a useful guide summarizing all the numerous different steps of the decision-making process for finding the best moissanite bracelet.
Is Moissanite a Suitable Option for A Bracelet?
If you are considering purchasing a bracelet in Miami, FL, you can be sure that a moissanite bracelet will be the perfect option.
Find out the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the novel method to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they match any earthly gemstone.
It's also way more cheaper than diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does moissanite compare to diamonds?
The major distinction between diamonds and moissanite is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings bad taste?
Moissanite rings are not at all tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is incredibly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle as time passes. It is as permanent as a diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a moissanite bracelet to lose or change the color with time.
Do moissanite rings last lifetime?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings easily chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Bracelets Price Comparison Table
|Bracelet Budget||Diamond Bracelet||Lab Grown Bracelet||Moissanite Bracelet|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Bracelet
- Moissanite sparkles more than diamonds. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite bracelet is diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite bracelet If at some point you need to have your moissanite bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Find The Finest Moissanite Bracelet Near Miami, FL, in 2023?
Choosing the ideal bracelet may be a hard and stressful process. On the other hand, breaking down the process into two sections will help you narrow down your options. It will also help you avoid making frequent mistakes and enhance your confidence in your selection.
6 Steps to Selecting A Moissanite Bracelet in Miami, FL
The following steps will assist you in designing your bracelet in Miami, FL:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the bracelet is important and should be established by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for a bracelet are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the bracelet setting in Miami, FL.
The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of a bracelet. Considering which kind of setting you like will help you narrow down your choices and realize your moissanite bracelet design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are platinum and gold.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold moissanite bracelet is primarily imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite bracelet is normally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that enhances the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The common bracelet colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a bracelet
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools to find out the finger size you need. Click here
How to buy a moissanite bracelet in Miami, FL?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a bracelet, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies available.
What is the estimated price of A Bracelet in Miami, FL?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a bracelet.
However, this number requires a more detailed explanation:
- As a rule of thumb, a bracelet should cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the perfect alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "desire ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing online a better option than purchasing at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: It would be longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of bracelets than it would take to explore hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying a bracelet online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By setting a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the best bracelet from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller guarantees: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of choosing the perfect moissanite bracelet totally flawless.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your moissanite bracelet.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite bracelet is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Miami, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind moissanite bracelet.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Bracelet
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Bracelet in Miami, FL
Reception of your design.
Our designers will verify your request and will present you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite bracelet.
Our designers will make a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite bracelet, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your bracelet.
Once approved, we will make a wax version of your moissanite bracelet using 3D printers, then we will cast the wax into the precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite bracelet in no time.
Ask our team of experts to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Bracelet to Select?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most popular shape. Due to the cut of its shape, the round brilliant shape maximizes light return better than most other shapes.
The cushion shape combines a square cut with rounded corners. The cushion cut has larger faceting, which augments the fire and brilliance.
The unique look of the emerald cut diamond is due to the step cuts of its pavilion and its large, open table with cascading rectangular facets.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond is a combination of a round and a marquise shape, with a tapered point on one end.
The oval shape is like a long round brilliant shape. It has the same brilliance as a round brilliant shape, but it looks like a bigger diamond because of its length.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Explore Our Bracelets Collection Per Shape In Miami, FL
Please contact us for a free consultation with one of our experts to assist you in selecting the shape she will treasure.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the most unique decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Bracelets Near You
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings