Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Moissanite Bracelets Near San Diego, CA
Do you decide to purchase a moissanite bracelet? Venazia has the finest selection of bracelets in California to choose from.
Venazia is the most popular online brand in the jewelry industry when it comes to fine moissanite bracelets. All our designs are handcrafted in the US by the finest and most qualified jewelers.
Most of our moissanite bracelets are available either at our San Diego store or ready to ship overnight from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of specialists ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to assist you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a step-by-step approach which will help you in the selection process of picking the right moissanite bracelet.
Does Moissanite Make a Great Bracelet?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for a bracelet in San Diego, CA, then you can be certain that a moissanite bracelet is certainly the perfect option.
Understand why so many people are deciding on moissanite over diamonds for a bracelet in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the unique method of making silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they compete any geniune gemstone.
It's also way more cheaper than diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does moissanite compare to diamonds?
The major visible difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they glitter. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more shine than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings bad taste?
Moissanite rings are far from being tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is extremely durable and ideal for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its glitter?
Moissanite will not lose its shine over time. It is as stable as a diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a moissanite bracelet to fade or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings chipped easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Bracelets Price Comparison Table
|Bracelet Budget||Diamond Bracelet||Lab Grown Bracelet||Moissanite Bracelet|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Bracelet
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with moissanite. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite bracelet is diamond Moissanite and Diamond show no visible distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite bracelet and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite bracelet If at some point you need to have your moissanite bracelet adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Get The Most Unique Moissanite Bracelet Near San Diego, CA, in 2023?
Selecting the perfect bracelet may be a complicated and challenging process. On the other hand, dividing the process into two phases will help you narrow down your options. It will also keep you from making classic mistakes and boost your confidence in your choice.
6 Steps to Selecting A Moissanite Bracelet in San Diego, CA
The following steps will help you in designing your bracelet in San Diego, CA:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the bracelet is essential and should be established by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for a bracelet are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the bracelet setting in San Diego, CA.
The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of a bracelet. Considering what kind of setting you prefer will help you narrow down your options and reach your moissanite bracelet design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a bracelet are platinum and gold.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold moissanite bracelet is primarily imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite bracelet is commonly $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite bracelet since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that emphasizes the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The colors for a bracelet in gold are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a bracelet is the white gold.
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools to find out the finger size you need. Click here
How to purchase a moissanite bracelet in San Diego, CA?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing a bracelet, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and read carefully the return policies available.
What Price would be appropriate for a bracelet in San Diego, CA?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a bracelet.
However, this number requires further explanation:
- Going by a well known general guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your income for a bracelet.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds like moissanite, considered the perfect alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your bracelet at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring online a better option than acquiring at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing the quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: It would be far longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of bracelets than it would take to browse hundreds of bracelet styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by ordering a bracelet online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and selecting the ideal bracelet from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of selecting the ideal moissanite bracelet totally flawless.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about choosing a moissanite bracelet.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Bracelets In No Time
If you can't find the exact bracelet that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite bracelet is the way to go.
Our experts in San Diego will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind moissanite bracelet in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Bracelet
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom bracelet design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will review and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Bracelet in San Diego, CA
Reception of your design.
Our designers will verify your idea and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite bracelet.
Our designers will create a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite bracelet, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your bracelet.
Once approved, we will make a wax version of your moissanite bracelet using 3D printers, then, your moissanite bracelet wax will be casted into precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite bracelet in no time.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Bracelet to Select?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most popular shape. Due to the cut of its shape, the round brilliant shape maximizes light return better than most other shapes.
The cushion is square in shape with rounded corners. Larger faceting in the cushion cut contributes to the fire and sparkle.
The unique look of the emerald cut diamond is due to the step cuts of its pavilion and its large, open table with cascading rectangular facets.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond is a combination of a round and a marquise shape, with a tapered point on one end.
the oval shape is an elongated round brilliant shape having the brilliance of the round shape, creating the illusion of a larger diamond.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Explore Our Bracelets Collection Per Shape In San Diego, CA
Do not hesitate to call us and get an instant free consultation with one of our consultants to help you select the shape she will love.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In San Diego, CA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Bracelets Near You
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands