Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Moissanite Earrings Around Minneapolis, MN
Do you intend to purchase moissanite earrings? Venazia provides a huge range of earrings in Minnesota to choose from.
Venazia is the most popular name for high-end moissanite earrings across the country. All our designs are handmade in the US by the finest and most qualified jewelers.
Most of our moissanite earrings are available either at our Minneapolis location or ready to ship overnight from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of consultants accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation in order to advise you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a comprehensive guide covering all the various different steps of the selection process for finding the ultimate moissanite earrings.
Is Moissanite Good for Earrings?
If you are considering purchasing earrings in Minneapolis, MN, you can rest assured that moissanite earrings will be the perfect choice.
Learn the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the innovative process to make silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they compete any geniune gemstone.
It's also way more cheaper than diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a diamond and a moissanite?
The major difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brightness than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings cheap looking?
Moissanite rings are far from being bad taste. Because it has properties comparable to a diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its shine over time. It is as strong as a diamond. Hence it is impossible for moissanite earrings to fade or change the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last lifetime?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is almost as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Earrings Price Comparison Table
|Earrings Budget||Diamond Earrings||Lab Grown Earrings||Moissanite Earrings|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Earrings
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with moissanite. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite earrings is diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite earrings If at some point you need to have your moissanite earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Select The Best Moissanite Earrings Around Minneapolis, MN, in 2023?
Picking the perfect earrings may be a difficult and stressful process. However, separating the process into two sections will help you narrow down your options. It will also help you avoid making numerous mistakes and strengthen your confidence in your choice.
6 Steps to Selecting Moissanite Earrings in Minneapolis, MN
The steps below will assist you through the process of creating your earrings in Minneapolis, MN:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be determined by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the earrings setting in Minneapolis, MN.
The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of earrings. Determining which kind of setting you prefer will help you narrow down your selections and reach your moissanite earrings design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are platinum and gold.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold moissanite earrings is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite earrings is generally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that emphasizes the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The common earrings colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for earrings
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to purchase moissanite earrings in Minneapolis, MN?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and read carefully the return policies offered.
What dollar amount should one dedicate to earrings in Minneapolis, MN?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on earrings.
However, this figure deserves further explanation:
- A widespread guideline to determine the cost of earrings is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your revenue.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds like moissanite, considered the finest alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring online a better option than acquiring at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of earrings than it would take to view hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When ordering earrings online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the finest earrings from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
The process of buying the ideal moissanite earrings may be daunting and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about selecting moissanite earrings.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite earrings is the way to go.
Our specialists in Minneapolis will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind moissanite earrings in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Earrings
The process of creating a custom design earrings in Minneapolis, MN is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Draw a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Earrings in Minneapolis, MN
Reception of your design.
Our designers will go through your idea and will give you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite earrings.
Our designers will create a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite earrings, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your earrings.
Once approved, we will create a wax version of your moissanite earrings using 3D printers, then we will cast the wax into the precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite earrings in no time.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Earrings to Select?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most common shape. The round brilliant design enhances light return better than most other shapes because to its cut.
The cushion is square in shape with rounded corners. Larger faceting in the cushion cut contributes to the fire and sparkle.
The step cuts of the pavilion and the wide, open table with cascading rectangular facets give the emerald cut diamond its distinct appearance.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond has a tapering tip on one end and is a combination of a round and a marquise shape.
The oval shape is like a long round brilliant shape. It has the same brilliance as a round brilliant shape, but it looks like a bigger diamond because of its length.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Discover Our Earrings Collection Per Shape In Minneapolis, MN
Do not hesitate to contact us and get an instant free consultation with one of our experts to help you pick the shape she will love.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Minneapolis, MN
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Earrings Near You
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands