Moissanite Rings Around Milwaukee, WI
Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Do you intend to purchase a moissanite ring? Venazia provides the finest variety of engagement rings in Wisconsin to choose from.
Venazia is the most respected online brand in the jewelry industry for high-end moissanite rings. All our products are handcrafted in the US by the finest and most qualified jewelers.
Most of our moissanite rings are in stock either at our Milwaukee showroom or ready to ship overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of experts available for a one-on-one free consultation in order to advise you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a step-by-step approach which will help you in the decision-making process of picking the ultimate moissanite ring.
Is Moissanite Ideal for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Milwaukee, WI, you can rest assured that a moissanite ring will be perfectly suitable.
Find out why so many people prefer moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the novel process to create silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they can match any geniune gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a diamond differ from a moissanite?
The major visible difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings bad taste?
Moissanite rings are not at all tacky. Because it has similar characteristics to a diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter as time passes. It is as stable as a diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a moissanite ring to lose or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last lifetime?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is almost as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Do moissanite rings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Ring
- Moissanite will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite ring is diamond Since Moissanite and Diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite ring If at some point you need to have your moissanite ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Find Out About Our Moissanite Rings Collection Around Milwaukee, WI
How To Pick The Finest Moissanite Ring Near Milwaukee, WI, in 2023?
Choosing the perfect engagement ring may be a hard and tedious process. This is why, breaking down the process into two sections will help you narrow down your options. It will also help you avoid making common mistakes and enhance your confidence in your judgment.
6 Steps to Choosing A Moissanite Ring in Milwaukee, WI
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your engagement ring in Milwaukee, WI:
Determine the style of the engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will depend on your partner's preferences. Otherwise, the solitaire ring is the most common engagement ring style.
You can also select your moissanite ring among the several existing engagement rings styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is important and should be determined by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Milwaukee, WI.
The purpose of a ring setting is to elevate the beauty of an engagement ring. Deciding which kind of setting you want will help you narrow down your selections and realize your moissanite ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide what metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are platinum and gold.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold moissanite ring is mostly related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite ring is generally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite ring since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that accentuates the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The common engagement ring colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for an engagement ring
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to purchase a moissanite ring in Milwaukee, WI?
To prevent any mistakes while buying an engagement ring, you should determine your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
What Price would be adequate for an engagement ring in Milwaukee, WI?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this amount requires additional explanation:
- Going by a good guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your salary for an engagement ring.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds like moissanite, considered the greatest alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "ideal ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing online a better option than purchasing at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing the quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of engagement rings would be far longer than browsing hundreds of engagement rings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by purchasing an engagement ring online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the most perfect engagement ring from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller provides: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Milwaukee, WI?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the ideal moissanite ring may be demoraling and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your moissanite ring.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Milwaukee, WI will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind moissanite ring.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Sketch a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Ring in Milwaukee, WI
Reception of your design.
Our designers will evaluate your project and will present you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will make a wax version of your moissanite ring using 3D printers, then we will cast the wax into the precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite ring in no time.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Which Style and Setting to Select for A Moissanite Ring?
There is a distinction to be made between styles and settings when selecting an engagement ring.
The 3 Major Styles Of Engagement Rings
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to optimize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our Milwaukee, WI location has the most extensive choice of solitaire engagement rings.
Small gemstones surround the center stone. It elevate the sparkle and gives the impression of a larger center stone.
We offer the most extensive panel of halo engagement rings in Milwaukee, WI.
Represent your past, present, and future all at once. To give the engagement ring additional depth, the center stone is frequently positioned higher than the side stones.
Talk to our consultant in Milwaukee about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
Setting refers to how gemstones are set into a metal band.The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of an engagement ring.
Slim metal arms secure the diamond at the girdle in the prong setting.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
The channel setting features diamonds set within two parallel walls of metal inside the band.
To better assist you in selecting your moissanite ring, we have included a list of setting terminology and descriptions in our FAQs Read more…
Request assistance from our team of specialists, who will provide you with all the information you need.
What Shape Of Moissanite Ring to Pick?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most popular shape. Due to the cut of its shape, the round brilliant shape maximizes light return better than most other shapes.
The cushion shape combines a square cut with rounded corners. The cushion cut has larger faceting, which augments the fire and brilliance.
The step cuts of the pavilion and the wide, open table with cascading rectangular facets give the emerald cut diamond its distinct appearance.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond has a tapering tip on one end and is a combination of a round and a marquise shape.
The oval shape is like a long round brilliant shape. It has the same brilliance as a round brilliant shape, but it looks like a bigger diamond because of its length.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Browse Our Engagement Rings Collection Per Shape Near Milwaukee, WI
Feel free to call us and get an instant complimentary consultation with one of our consultants to help you pick the shape she will cherish.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Milwaukee, WI
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the most unique decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Moissanite Rings Near Milwaukee, WI
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands