Moissanite Solitaire Rings In Houston, TX
Are you planning of buying a moissanite solitaire ring? Venazia has the finest variety of engagement rings in Texas to choose from.
Venazia is the most respected online brand in the jewelry industry when it comes to high-end moissanite solitaire rings. All our products are handmade in the US by the finest and most qualified jewelers.
Most of our moissanite solitaire rings are in stock either at our Houston store or ready to be shipped overnight from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of experts accessible for a one-on-one free consultation in order to advise you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a quick guide that explains all of the various steps you need to take to pick the ultimate moissanite solitaire ring.
Does Moissanite Make a Perfect Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for an engagement ring in Houston, TX, then you can be certain that a moissanite solitaire ring is surely the perfect choice.
Know the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the unique way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does moissanite compare to diamonds?
The most visible difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings bad taste?
Moissanite rings are not tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is highly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its glitter?
Moissanite will not lose its shine with time. It is as strong as a diamond. Therefore it is impossible for a moissanite solitaire ring to lose or change the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is almost as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his sparkle over time.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
|Engagement Ring Budget||Diamond Engagement Ring||Lab Grown Engagement Ring||Moissanite Engagement Ring|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Solitaire Ring
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with moissanite. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite solitaire ring is diamond Since Moissanite and Diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite solitaire ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite solitaire ring If at some point you need to have your moissanite solitaire ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Select The Best Moissanite Solitaire Ring Around Houston, TX, in 2023?
Picking the perfect engagement ring may be a difficult and frustrating process. This is why, breaking down the process into two sections will help you narrow down your options. It will also keep you from making classic mistakes and enhance your confidence in your selection.
6 Steps to Choosing A Moissanite Solitaire Ring in Houston, TX
The following steps will assist you in designing your engagement ring in Houston, TX:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is essential and should be decided by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Houston, TX.
The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the beauty of an engagement ring. Knowing which kind of setting you want will help you narrow down your selections and achieve your moissanite solitaire ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide what metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are platinum and gold.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold moissanite solitaire ring is mostly related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite solitaire ring is usually $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite solitaire ring since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that emphasizes the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The common engagement ring colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for an engagement ring
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, feel free to use one of our measurement tools to determine the finger size you need.
How to purchase a moissanite solitaire ring in Houston, TX?
To eliminate any mistakes while buying an engagement ring, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies available.
How much money should be dedicated to an engagement ring in Houston, TX?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this figure requires a more detailed explanation:
- As a rule of thumb, an engagement ring should cost you 2 to 3 months of your salary.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the greatest alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "ideal ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing online a better option than purchasing at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing the quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: It would be far longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to explore hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for an engagement ring online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the right engagement ring from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
The process of choosing the perfect moissanite solitaire ring may be frustrating and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about choosing a moissanite solitaire ring.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Solitaire Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite solitaire ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Houston, TX will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind moissanite solitaire ring.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Solitaire Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Solitaire Ring in Houston, TX
Reception of your design.
Our designers will verify your concept and will give you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite solitaire ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite solitaire ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will personalize a wax version of your moissanite solitaire ring using 3D printers, then, your moissanite solitaire ring wax will be casted into precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite solitaire ring in no time.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Solitaire Ring to Choose?
In order to choose your perfect moissanite solitaire ring, it can be helpful to understand the difference between the existing shapes.
This is the most common shape. The round brilliant design enhances light return better than most other shapes because to its cut.
The cushion shape combines a square cut with rounded corners. The cushion cut has larger faceting, which augments the fire and brilliance.
The unique look of the emerald cut diamond is due to the step cuts of its pavilion and its large, open table with cascading rectangular facets.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond has a tapering tip on one end and is a combination of a round and a marquise shape.
The oval shape is an elongated round brilliant shape with the brilliance of a round brilliant shape, giving the appearance of a larger diamond.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Explore Our Engagement Rings Collection Per Shape In Houston, TX
Feel free to call us and get an instant complimentary consultation with one of our experts to help you pick the shape she will cherish.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Houston, TX
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the most unique decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Solitaire Rings Near You
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings