Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Moissanite Tennis Necklaces In Portland, OR
Do you wish to buy a moissanite tennis necklace? Venazia offers the most extensive diversity of necklaces in Oregon to choose from.
Venazia is the most respected online name in the jewelry industry for high-end moissanite tennis necklaces. All our products are handmade in the US by the finest and most qualified jewelers.
Most of our moissanite tennis necklaces are in stock either at our Portland jewelry store or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of experts accessible for a one-on-one free consultation in order to guide you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a useful guide that covers every one of the various steps you need to take to get the ideal moissanite tennis necklace.
Does Moissanite Make a Good Necklace?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for a necklace in Portland, OR, then you can be assured that a moissanite tennis necklace is certainly the perfect choice.
Learn why so many people are going for moissanite over diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the innovative process to create silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can compete any geniune gemstone.
It's also significantly cheaper than diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do moissanite and diamonds compare?
The biggest difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more shine than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky?
Moissanite rings are certainly not cheap looking. Because it has comparable properties to a diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as stable as a diamond. That is why it is impossible for a moissanite tennis necklace to fade or change the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, just like diamonds, will last for ever.
Are moissanite rings easily chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Necklaces Price Comparison Table
|Necklace Budget||Diamond Necklace||Lab Grown Necklace||Moissanite Necklace|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Tennis Necklace
- Moissanite will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite tennis necklace is diamond Moissanite and Diamond show no distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite tennis necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite tennis necklace If at some point you need to have your moissanite tennis necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Get The Perfect Moissanite Tennis Necklace In Portland, OR, in 2023?
Finding the ideal necklace may be a complicated and tedious process. This is why, dividing the process into two phases will help you narrow down your options. It will also prevent you from making major mistakes and strengthen your confidence in your decision.
6 Steps to Choosing A Moissanite Tennis Necklace in Portland, OR
The steps below will guide you through the process of creating your necklace in Portland, OR:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the necklace is crucial and should be decided by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for a necklace are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the necklace setting in Portland, OR.
The purpose of a ring setting is to accentuate the beauty of a necklace. Considering the type of setting you prefer will help you narrow down your alternatives and achieve your moissanite tennis necklace design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are platinum and gold.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold moissanite tennis necklace is mostly related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite tennis necklace is generally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite tennis necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that emphasizes the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The common necklace colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a necklace
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools to find out the finger size you need. Click here
How to buy a moissanite tennis necklace in Portland, OR?
To avoid any mistakes while acquiring a necklace, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and read carefully the return policies offered.
What is the expected cost of A Necklace in Portland, OR?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a necklace.
However, this number deserves further explanation:
- A useful general guideline to determine the cost of a necklace is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the most unique alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying online a better option than buying at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing the quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of necklaces than it would take to explore hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for a necklace online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the best necklace from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
The process of looking for the ideal moissanite tennis necklace may be stressful and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding a moissanite tennis necklace.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Tennis Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite tennis necklace is the way to go.
Our designers in Portland will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind moissanite tennis necklace in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Tennis Necklace
The process of creating a custom design necklace in Portland, OR is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Tennis Necklace in Portland, OR
Reception of your design.
Our designers will go through your concept and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite tennis necklace.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite tennis necklace, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your necklace.
Once approved, we will make a wax version of your moissanite tennis necklace using 3D printers, then we will cast the wax into the precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite tennis necklace in no time.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Tennis Necklace to Pick?
In order to pick your perfect moissanite tennis necklace, it can be helpful to understand the difference between the existing shapes.
This is the most common shape. The round brilliant design enhances light return better than most other shapes because to its cut.
The cushion is square in shape with rounded corners. Larger faceting in the cushion cut contributes to the fire and sparkle.
The unique look of the emerald cut diamond is due to the step cuts of its pavilion and its large, open table with cascading rectangular facets.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond has a tapering tip on one end and is a combination of a round and a marquise shape.
the oval shape is an elongated round brilliant shape having the brilliance of the round shape, creating the illusion of a larger diamond.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Browse Our Necklaces Collection Per Shape In Portland, OR
Feel free to call us and get an instant free consultation with one of our specialists to help you pick the shape she will cherish.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Portland, OR
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Tennis Necklaces Near You
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Mother's Day Bracelets
- Mother's Day Bridal Rings
- Mother's Day Drop Earrings
- Mother's Day Earrings
- Mother's Day Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Halo Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Hoops Earrings
- Mother's Day Moissanite Rings
- Mother's Day Necklaces
- Mother's Day Pendants
- Mother's Day Rings
- Mother's Day Side Stones Rings
- Mother's Day Solitaire Rings
- Mother's Day Stud Earrings
- Mother's Day Three Stone Rings
- Mother's Day Wedding Bands