Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Moissanite Tennis Necklaces Near Raleigh, NC
Do you consider buying a moissanite tennis necklace? Venazia has a massive selection of necklaces in North Carolina to choose from.
Venazia is the most respected brand when it comes to high-end moissanite tennis necklaces across the United States. All our designs are handmade in the US by the finest and most experienced jewelers.
Most of our moissanite tennis necklaces are in stock either at our Raleigh location or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of consultants available for a one-on-one free consultation to guide you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a step-by-step method which will help you in the decision-making process of selecting the right moissanite tennis necklace.
Does Moissanite Make a Good Necklace?
If you are considering purchasing a necklace in Raleigh, NC, you can be certain that a moissanite tennis necklace will be the perfect option.
Find out the reasons why so many people are choosing moissanite over diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the innovative process that creates silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a diamond and a moissanite?
The major difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they glitter. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more shine than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky?
Moissanite rings are far from being bad taste. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is extremely durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle as time passes. It is as permanent as a diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a moissanite tennis necklace to fade or change the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last lifetime?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Do moissanite rings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Necklaces Price Comparison Table
|Necklace Budget||Diamond Necklace||Lab Grown Necklace||Moissanite Necklace|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Tennis Necklace
- Moissanite sparkles more than diamonds. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite tennis necklace is diamond Since Moissanite and Diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite tennis necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite tennis necklace If at some point you need to have your moissanite tennis necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Choose The Finest Moissanite Tennis Necklace Near Raleigh, NC, in 2023?
Finding the perfect necklace may be a complicated and daunting process. This is why, dividing the process into two parts will help you narrow down your options. It will also help you avoid making usual mistakes and increase your confidence in your choice.
6 Steps to Choosing A Moissanite Tennis Necklace in Raleigh, NC
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your necklace in Raleigh, NC:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the necklace is essential and should be selected by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for a necklace are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the necklace setting in Raleigh, NC.
The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of a necklace. Understanding the type of setting you prefer will help you narrow down your choices and reach your moissanite tennis necklace design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are platinum and gold.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold moissanite tennis necklace is primarily imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite tennis necklace is generally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite tennis necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that accentuates the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The colors for a necklace in gold are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a necklace is the white gold.
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, feel free to use one of our measurement tools to determine the finger size you need.
How to purchase a moissanite tennis necklace in Raleigh, NC?
To avoid any mistakes while buying a necklace, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a close attention to the return policies available.
How much should someone spend on a necklace in Raleigh, NC?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a necklace.
However, this number requires further explanation:
- Going by a widespread guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue for a necklace.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds like moissanite, considered the perfect alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "ideal ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing online a better option than purchasing at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of necklaces would take much longer than exploring hundreds of necklaces styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying a necklace online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
By setting a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, choosing the best possible necklace from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller gives a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
The process of selecting the perfect moissanite tennis necklace may be complex and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding a moissanite tennis necklace.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Tennis Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite tennis necklace is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Raleigh, NC will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind moissanite tennis necklace.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Tennis Necklace
The process of creating a custom design necklace in Raleigh, NC is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Tennis Necklace in Raleigh, NC
Reception of your design.
Our designers will go through your project and will give you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite tennis necklace.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite tennis necklace, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your necklace.
Once approved, we will make a wax version of your moissanite tennis necklace using 3D printers, then we will cast the wax into the precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite tennis necklace in no time.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Tennis Necklace to Choose?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most popular shape. Due to the cut of its shape, the round brilliant shape maximizes light return better than most other shapes.
The cushion is square in shape with rounded corners. Larger faceting in the cushion cut contributes to the fire and sparkle.
The step cuts of the pavilion and the wide, open table with cascading rectangular facets give the emerald cut diamond its distinct appearance.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond is a combination of a round and a marquise shape, with a tapered point on one end.
The oval shape is an elongated round brilliant shape with the brilliance of a round brilliant shape, giving the appearance of a larger diamond.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Browse Our Necklaces Collection Per Shape Near Raleigh, NC
Do not hesitate to call us and get an instant complimentary consultation with one of our consultants to help you choose the shape she will cherish.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Raleigh, NC
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Tennis Necklaces Near You
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands