Moissanite Wedding Rings Near Anaheim, CA
Do you consider buying a moissanite wedding ring? Venazia has the widest variety of engagement rings in California to choose from.
Venazia is the most popular online name in the jewelry industry for high-end moissanite wedding rings. All our designs are handmade in the US by the finest and most experienced jewelers.
Most of our moissanite wedding rings are available either at our Anaheim location or ready to be shipped overnight from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of professionals accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation in order to assist you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a step-by-step guide which will help you in the selection process of selecting the perfect moissanite wedding ring.
Is Moissanite Ideal for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Anaheim, CA, you can be assured that a moissanite wedding ring will be the perfect choice.
Here are the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the unique process that creates silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they compete any geniune gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does moissanite compare to diamonds?
The main visible difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brightness than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings cheap looking?
Moissanite rings are far from tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is incredibly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter as time passes. It is as permanent as a diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a moissanite wedding ring to fade or fade the color with time.
Do moissanite rings last for ever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is almost as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, just like diamonds, will last lifetime.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
|Engagement Ring Budget||Diamond Engagement Ring||Lab Grown Engagement Ring||Moissanite Engagement Ring|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Wedding Ring
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with moissanite. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite wedding ring is diamond Since Moissanite and Diamond are not identifiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite wedding ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite wedding ring If at some point you need to have your moissanite wedding ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Choose The Best Moissanite Wedding Ring Near Anaheim, CA, in 2023?
Picking the ideal engagement ring may be a complicated and tedious process. However, dividing the process into two sections will help you narrow down your options. It will also keep you from making major mistakes and strengthen your confidence in your selection.
6 Steps to Selecting A Moissanite Wedding Ring in Anaheim, CA
The steps below will help you through the process of designing your engagement ring in Anaheim, CA:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is essential and should be influenced by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Anaheim, CA.
The purpose of a ring setting is to accentuate the beauty of an engagement ring. Considering the kind of setting you want will help you narrow down your choices and accomplish your moissanite wedding ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are platinum and gold.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold moissanite wedding ring is primarily due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite wedding ring is commonly $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite wedding ring since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that accentuates the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The colors for an engagement ring in gold are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for an engagement ring is the white gold.
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to purchase a moissanite wedding ring in Anaheim, CA?
To prevent any mistakes while purchasing an engagement ring, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies available.
What kind of budget should be budgeted on an engagement ring in Anaheim, CA?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this amount deserves a more detailed explanation:
- Going by a widespread rule of thumb, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue for an engagement ring.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the best alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "desire ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring online a better option than acquiring at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to browse hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by purchasing an engagement ring online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By organizing a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, buying the most perfect engagement ring from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
The process of choosing the perfect moissanite wedding ring may be discouraging and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your moissanite wedding ring.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Wedding Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite wedding ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Anaheim, CA will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind moissanite wedding ring.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Wedding Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will review and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Wedding Ring in Anaheim, CA
Reception of your design.
Our designers will verify your concept and will give you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite wedding ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite wedding ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will create a wax version of your moissanite wedding ring using 3D printers, then we will cast the wax into the precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite wedding ring in no time.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Wedding Ring to Pick?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most common shape. The round brilliant design enhances light return better than most other shapes because to its cut.
The cushion shape combines a square cut with rounded corners. The cushion cut has larger faceting, which augments the fire and brilliance.
The unique look of the emerald cut diamond is due to the step cuts of its pavilion and its large, open table with cascading rectangular facets.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond has a tapering tip on one end and is a combination of a round and a marquise shape.
The oval shape is like a long round brilliant shape. It has the same brilliance as a round brilliant shape, but it looks like a bigger diamond because of its length.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Find Out About Our Engagement Rings Collection Per Shape Near Anaheim, CA
Please contact us for a free consultation with one of our experts to assist you in selecting the shape she will treasure.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Anaheim, CA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Wedding Rings Near You
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings