Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Moissanite Wedding Rings Around Miami, FL
Do you plan to purchase a moissanite wedding ring? Venazia provides the best diversity of engagement rings in Florida to choose from.
Venazia is the most trusted name when it comes to fine moissanite wedding rings in the United States. All our designs are handmade in the US by the finest and most experienced jewelers.
Most of our moissanite wedding rings are available either at our Miami jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of consultants available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation in order to advise you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a practical method that will go trough every one of the various steps you need to take to choose the best moissanite wedding ring.
Does Moissanite Make a Perfect Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Miami, FL, you can be certain that a moissanite wedding ring will be the best choice.
Here is why so many people prefer moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the innovative way to make silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can rival any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a diamond and a moissanite?
The biggest difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brilliance than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky?
Moissanite rings are not at all tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is extremely durable and ideal for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle over time. It is as permanent as a diamond. That is why it is impossible for a moissanite wedding ring to fade or alter the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, just like diamonds, will last for ever.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
Here is a quick guide to help you understanding the different gemstone size you can get for the same money.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
|Engagement Ring Budget||Diamond Engagement Ring||Lab Grown Engagement Ring||Moissanite Engagement Ring|
|$2,000 to $4,000||0.60 Ct (5.2mm)||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||2.00 Ct (8mm)*|
|$4,000 to $6,000*||0.80 Ct (6.0mm)||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)||4.00 Ct (10mm)*|
|$6,000 to $8,000||0.90 Ct (6.3mm)||1.25 Ct (7.0mm)*||6.00 Ct (12mm)|
|$8,000+||1.00 Ct (6.5mm)*||1.80 Ct (7.8mm)||8.00 Ct (15mm)|
|*Most popular selection in 2023|
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Moissanite Wedding Ring
- Moissanite will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your moissanite wedding ring is diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your moissanite wedding ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite wedding ring If at some point you need to have your moissanite wedding ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
How To Select The Perfect Moissanite Wedding Ring In Miami, FL, in 2023?
Finding the perfect engagement ring may be a hard and tedious process. However, splitting the process into two segments will help you narrow down your options. It will also keep you from making typical mistakes and strengthen your confidence in your choice.
6 Steps to Selecting A Moissanite Wedding Ring in Miami, FL
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your engagement ring in Miami, FL:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is crucial and should be influenced by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Miami, FL.
The purpose of a ring setting is to improve the beauty of an engagement ring. Choosing what kind of setting you want will help you narrow down your choices and reach your moissanite wedding ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide what metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are platinum and gold.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold moissanite wedding ring is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum moissanite wedding ring is commonly $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold moissanite wedding ring since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Platinum has a naturally white metal with a beautiful brilliance that accentuates the brilliance and shine of diamonds or diamond alternatives.
24 Karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry. As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold) and 14 karat gold, which is the most commonly used in fine jewelry (58.3 % pure gold).
Pick the color of the metal band.
The colors for an engagement ring in gold are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for an engagement ring is the white gold.
Find out the finger size needed.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to buy a moissanite wedding ring in Miami, FL?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing an engagement ring, you should set your own budget, choose the right seller, and read carefully the return policies offered.
How much money should be budgeted on an engagement ring in Miami, FL?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this figure deserves a more detailed explanation:
- Going by a useful general guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your salary for an engagement ring.
- Be aware that for a same dollar amount you can get very different stone size and carat weight depending of the kind of gemstone you will pick.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab grown and especially lab created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the best alternative to a diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "desire ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying online a better option than buying at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
Larger choice of engagement rings: It would be longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to view hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by ordering an engagement ring online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the ideal engagement ring from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller guarantees: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of selecting the perfect moissanite wedding ring as easy as possible.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your moissanite wedding ring.
Custom Design Your Moissanite Wedding Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your moissanite wedding ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Miami, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind moissanite wedding ring.
Tips To Customize Your Moissanite Wedding Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Moissanite Wedding Ring in Miami, FL
Reception of your design.
Our designers will review your idea and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired moissanite wedding ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom moissanite wedding ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will personalize a wax version of your moissanite wedding ring using 3D printers, then we will cast the wax into the precious metal and color of your choice.
Our jewelers will prepare your moissanite wedding ring in no time.
Ask our team of experts to help you
What Shape Of Moissanite Wedding Ring to Pick?
Understanding the differences between the available shapes might help you find the appropriate moissanite engagement ring.
This is the most popular shape. Due to the cut of its shape, the round brilliant shape maximizes light return better than most other shapes.
The cushion is square in shape with rounded corners. Larger faceting in the cushion cut contributes to the fire and sparkle.
The step cuts of the pavilion and the wide, open table with cascading rectangular facets give the emerald cut diamond its distinct appearance.
The modified brilliant-cut pear shaped diamond is a combination of a round and a marquise shape, with a tapered point on one end.
The oval shape is an elongated round brilliant shape with the brilliance of a round brilliant shape, giving the appearance of a larger diamond.
The princess shape is the most popular fancy diamond shape. They provide exceptional sparkle and brilliance.
The marquise shape is like an oval that comes to fine points, showing the optimal number of facets to accentuate the fire and brilliance.
The radiant cut shape is the first rectangular cut to have a complete brilliant-cut facet creating a vibrant and lively gemstone.
The asscher cut diamond is similar to the emerald cut, but in a square shape with larger step facets, a higher crown, and a smaller table.
The modified brilliant-cut heart shaped diamond is a unique and ultimate symbol of love.
Browse Our Engagement Rings Collection Per Shape Near Miami, FL
Feel free to contact us and get an instant free consultation with one of our professionals to help you select the shape she will love.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Moissanite Wedding Rings Near You
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands