Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Necklaces on Sale Near Bal Harbour, FL
Are you researching how to get the most trendy necklace for the best price? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of necklaces on sale right now that will for sure match your criteria.
Natural diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way to score the best deal on a necklace. Venazia is still the only retailer in the United States that provides both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our necklaces are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready to ship overnight from our US operation center.
Venazia has a team of consultants ready for a one-on-one free consultation to guide you in choosing or even creating the finest necklace in Bal Harbour, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a helpful guide explaining every one of the numerous different steps of the decision-making process for choosing the most perfect necklace.
How to Find the Best Sale on A Necklace Around Bal Harbour, FL in 2023?
Finding the best sale on a necklace may be a difficult task, but with the perfect approach, it may be pretty simple.
Because of its high cost of natural diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more attention. These alternative diamonds offer an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as mined diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a necklace.
How to select a necklace, in 3 steps?
The steps below will guide you through the process of designing your necklace in Bal Harbour, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will guide you in making the best decision possible.
Determine which design of necklace.
The design of necklace you choose is primarily determined by your personal tastes. However, keep in mind that the 'Classic' necklace style is the most popular.
You can also select your necklace among the several existing necklaces styles, such as:
- Graduated necklace, 3 prongs
- Graduated necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, 3 prongs
- Classic necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, bezel setting
- Necklace, by the yard
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for a necklace are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a necklace is white gold.
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold necklace is primarily attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum necklace is commonly $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a necklace in Bal Harbour, FL?
To avoid any mistakes while acquiring a necklace, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and read carefully the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the greatest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of necklaces: It would be longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of necklaces than it would take to browse hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for a necklace online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
By planning a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, buying the perfect necklace from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Bal Harbour area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of buying the ideal necklace as easy as possible.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before finding your necklace.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Bal Harbour, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Alternative for A Necklace?
If you are considering purchasing a necklace in Bal Harbour, FL, you can be assured that a moissanite necklace will be the perfect option.
Learn the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over mined diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the unique process that creates silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they rival any earthly gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than natural diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered one of the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and earth diamonds compare?
The biggest difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces tacky looking?
Moissanite necklaces are certainly not bad taste. Because it has similar properties to a mined diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their sparkle?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their glitter over time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a necklace to fade or fade the color with time.
Do moissanite necklaces last lifetime?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite necklaces easily get chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Necklace
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than mined diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your necklace is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and natural diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite necklace If at some point you need to have your moissanite necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your necklace is the way to go.
Our designers in Bal Harbour will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind necklace in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Necklace
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Put on paper a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Bal Harbour, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Bal Harbour, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands