Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Necklaces on Sale In Colorado Springs, CO
Are you currently shopping for the best deal on a necklace? At Venazia, we have a huge selection of necklaces currently on sale that will surely meet your expectations.
Earth diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way for obtaining the greatest deal on a necklace. Venazia is still the only place in USA that guarantees both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the lowest prices.
Most of our necklaces are in stock, either at our location or ready to ship overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of specialists accessible for a one-on-one free consultation to help you in finding or even creating the most perfect necklace in Colorado Springs, CO, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a helpful guide explaining each one of the numerous different steps of the selection process for picking the best possible necklace.
How to Get the Lowest Price on A Necklace Around Colorado Springs, CO in 2023?
Obtaining the largest discount on a necklace may be a challenging task, but with the appropriate approach, it may be easier than you think.
Due to the high prices of natural diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred choice. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as natural diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a necklace.
3 Steps to selecting a necklace in Colorado Springs, CO
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your necklace in Colorado Springs, CO:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will help you in making the best possible choice.
Determine the necklace style.
The style of necklace you select is primarily determined by your preferences. However, take note that the 'Classic' necklace design is the most popular.
You can also select your necklace among the several available necklaces styles, such as:
- Graduated necklace, 3 prongs
- Graduated necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, 3 prongs
- Classic necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, bezel setting
- Necklace, by the yard
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
The common necklace colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a necklace
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold necklace is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum necklace is normally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a necklace in Colorado Springs, CO?
To avoid any mistakes while acquiring a necklace, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and read carefully the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a necklace online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of necklaces: It would take much more time to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of necklaces than it would take to view hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When purchasing a necklace online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the finest necklace from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Colorado Springs area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of selecting the ideal necklace as easy as possible.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before finding your necklace.
Shop Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Colorado Springs, CO
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Option for A Necklace?
If you are considering purchasing a necklace in Colorado Springs, CO, you can rest assured that a moissanite necklace will be the perfect choice.
Understand the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over natural diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the unique way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they match any earthly gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than natural diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a natural diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The most visible difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces tacky looking?
Moissanite necklaces are by no means tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when natural diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite necklace is incredibly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their shine?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their glitter over time. It is as strong as a natural diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a necklace to lose or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite necklaces last lifetime?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite necklaces get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Necklace
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than mined diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your necklace is natural diamond Lab-created diamond and natural diamond show no difference to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond necklace If at some point you need to have your moissanite necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your necklace is the way to go.
Our designers in Colorado Springs will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind necklace in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Necklace
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Colorado Springs, CO
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Colorado Springs, CO
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands