Necklaces on Sale Around Phoenix, AZ
Are you searching for the best deal on a necklace? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of necklaces on sale right now that will surely meet your needs.
Natural diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and trendiest way to obtain the best deal on a necklace. Venazia is currently the only retailer in USA that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our necklaces are in stock, either at our store or ready to ship overnight from our US headquarter.
Venazia has a team of specialists available for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the perfect necklace in Phoenix, AZ, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a quick guide that explains all of the numerous steps you need to take to select the best possible necklace.
How to Find the Lowest Price on A Necklace Near Phoenix, AZ in 2023?
Finding the best price on a necklace can be a daunting task, but with the correct approach, it can be pretty simple.
Due to the high price of mined diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred choice. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a necklace.
3 Steps to choosing a necklace in Phoenix, AZ
The steps below will assist you through the process of designing your necklace in Phoenix, AZ:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will assist you in making the right decision.
Determine the design of the necklace.
The design of necklace you choose is primarily determined by your likings. Keep in mind, however, that the 'Classic' necklace design is the most popular.
You can also select your necklace among the several existing necklaces styles, such as:
- Graduated necklace, 3 prongs
- Graduated necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, 3 prongs
- Classic necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, bezel setting
- Necklace, by the yard
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for a necklace are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a necklace is white gold.
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold necklace is mostly related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum necklace is generally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a necklace in Phoenix, AZ?
To prevent any mistakes while buying a necklace, you should determine your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the finest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "desire necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of necklaces: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of necklaces would take much longer than exploring hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When ordering a necklace online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
By booking a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the ultimate necklace from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller provides: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Phoenix area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of buying the ideal necklace may be complex and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before finding your necklace.
Browse Our Fine Jewelry Collection In Phoenix, AZ
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Appropriate for A Necklace?
If you are considering purchasing a necklace in Phoenix, AZ, you can be certain that a moissanite necklace will be perfectly suitable.
Learn why so many people are deciding on moissanite over earth diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the novel way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they compete any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and natural diamonds compare?
The major visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces bad taste?
Moissanite necklaces are not at all tacky. Because it has similar properties to a mined diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their shine?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their glitter with time. It is as stable as a mined diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a necklace to lose or alter the color as time passes.
Do moissanite necklaces last forever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite necklaces easily get chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Necklace
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your necklace is mined diamond Since moissanite and mined diamond show no distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite necklace If at some point you need to have your moissanite necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your necklace is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in Phoenix, AZ will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind necklace.
Tips To Customize Your Necklace
The process of creating a custom design necklace in Phoenix, AZ is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Phoenix, AZ
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Phoenix, AZ
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings