Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings Near Bal Harbour, FL
Are you streets looking for an oval moissanite engagement ring? Venazia has a massive collection of engagement rings in Florida to choose from.
Venazia is the most trusted online name in the jewelry industry when it comes to high-end oval moissanite engagement rings. All our designs are handcrafted in the US by the finest and most talented jewelers.
Most of our oval moissanite engagement rings are in stock either at our Bal Harbour store or ready for next day delivery from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of consultants ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to help you with your decision based on your criteria.
The aim of this page is to go through the different steps which will guide you make the perfect choice choosing the ultimate oval moissanite engagement ring.
Is Moissanite a Good Alternative for An Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for an engagement ring in Bal Harbour, FL, then you can rest assured that an oval moissanite engagement ring is surely the best choice.
Here are the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is Moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the innovative way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they can compete any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably cheaper than diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing approximately 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a diamond and a moissanite?
The primary distinction between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are certainly not cheap looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is extremely durable and ideal for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its glitter?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as permanent as a diamond. Hence it is impossible for an oval moissanite engagement ring to lose or alter the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last for ever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings easily chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with moissanite. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your oval moissanite engagement ring is diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your oval moissanite engagement ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your oval moissanite engagement ring If at some point you need to have your oval moissanite engagement ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Explore Our Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings Collection In Bal Harbour, FL
Custom Design Your Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings In Bal Harbour, FL
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your oval moissanite engagement ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Bal Harbour, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind oval moissanite engagement ring.
Tips To Customize Your Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Draw a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will review and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring in Bal Harbour, FL
Reception of your design.
Our designers will examine your design and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired oval moissanite engagement ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom oval moissanite engagement ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will personalize a wax version of your oval moissanite engagement ring using 3D printers,
Our jewelers will prepare your oval moissanite engagement ring in no time.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Which Style and Setting to Choose for An Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring?
When it comes looking for an engagement ring, there is a difference to be made between styles and settings.
The Three Major Engagement Rings Styles
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to optimize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our Bal Harbour, FL location has the best delicate collection of solitaire engagement rings.
Small gemstones surround the center stone. It increase the sparkle and gives the impression of a larger center stone.
We offer the most extensive panel of halo engagement rings in Bal Harbour, FL.
Represent your past, present, and future all at once. To give the engagement ring additional depth, the center stone is frequently positioned higher than the side stones.
Talk to our expert in Bal Harbour about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
The way gemstones are placed into a metal band is referred to as "setting".The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of an engagement ring.
The prong setting features slim metal arms that securely cradle the diamond at the girdle.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
The channel setting features diamonds set within two parallel walls of metal inside the band.
In order to further assist you in selecting your oval moissanite engagement ring, we have included a list of setting terminology and descriptions in our FAQs Read more…
Ask our team of experts to help you and give you all the information you need.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Bal Harbour, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings Near Bal Harbour, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale