Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings In Miami, FL
Venazia is the most recognized name when it comes to fine oval moissanite engagement rings across the United States. All our designs are handcrafted in the US by the finest and most talented jewelers.
Most of our oval moissanite engagement rings are in stock either at our Miami showroom or ready to be shipped overnight from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of experts ready for a one-on-one free consultation in order to guide you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a step-by-step guide which will help you in the decision-making process of picking the best oval moissanite engagement ring.
Is Moissanite Good for An Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for an engagement ring in Miami, FL, then you can rest assured that an oval moissanite engagement ring is definitely the perfect option.
Here are the reasons why so many people are deciding on moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is Moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the unique way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they can compete any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a diamond differ from a moissanite?
The biggest difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they glitter. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brilliance than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings cheap looking?
Moissanite rings are far from tacky. Because it has properties comparable to a diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its shine over time. It is as stable as a diamond. Therefore it is impossible for an oval moissanite engagement ring to fade or change the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings easily chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring
- Moissanite will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your oval moissanite engagement ring is diamond Since Moissanite and Diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your oval moissanite engagement ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your oval moissanite engagement ring If at some point you need to have your oval moissanite engagement ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Discover Our Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings Collection In Miami, FL
Custom Design Your Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings In Miami, FL
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your oval moissanite engagement ring is the way to go.
Our designers in Miami will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind oval moissanite engagement ring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring
The process of creating an engagement ring custom design in Miami, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring in Miami, FL
Reception of your design.
Our designers will go through your request and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired oval moissanite engagement ring.
Our designers will make a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom oval moissanite engagement ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will personalize a wax version of your oval moissanite engagement ring using 3D printers,
Our jewelers will prepare your oval moissanite engagement ring in no time.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Which Style and Setting to Choose for An Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring?
There is a distinction to be made between styles and settings when choosing an engagement ring.
The 3 Major Styles Of Engagement Rings
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to maximize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our location in Miami, FL propose the largest collection of solitaire engagement rings.
The center stone is surrounded by small gemstones. It increase the sparkle and give an effect of a larger center stone.
We offer the most extensive panel of halo engagement rings in Miami, FL.
Symbolize your past, present, and future together. The center stone, usually larger, is set higher than the side gemstones to give more depth to the engagement ring.
Talk to our consultant in Miami about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
Setting refers to how gemstones are set into a metal band.The ring setting is meant to accentuate the beauty of an engagement ring.
The prong setting features slim metal arms that securely cradle the diamond at the girdle.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
The channel setting features diamonds set within two parallel walls of metal inside the band.
Ask our team of specialists to help you and give you all the information you need.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.