Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Pear Moissanite Rings Near Bal Harbour, FL
Are you thinking of buying a pear moissanite ring? Venazia offers the best range of engagement rings in Florida to choose from.
Venazia is the most popular online name in the jewelry industry when it comes to high-end pear moissanite rings. All our products are handmade in the US by the finest and most experienced jewelers.
Most of our pear moissanite rings are available either at our Bal Harbour jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of specialists available for a one-on-one free consultation in order to guide you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a quick guide reviewing every one of the numerous different steps of the selection process for finding the perfect pear moissanite ring.
Is Moissanite a Suitable Option for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Bal Harbour, FL, you can be sure that a pear moissanite ring will be the perfect option.
Find out why so many people are deciding on moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is Moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the innovative method for producing silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do moissanite and diamonds compare?
The biggest difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they shine. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brilliance than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are certainly not tacky looking. Because it has similar characteristics to a diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its glitter?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle as time passes. It is as stable as a diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a pear moissanite ring to fade or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last permanently?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is almost as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, just like diamonds, will last forever.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Pear Moissanite Ring
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with moissanite. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your pear moissanite ring is diamond Moissanite and Diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your pear moissanite ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your pear moissanite ring If at some point you need to have your pear moissanite ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Explore Our Pear Moissanite Rings Collection Near Bal Harbour, FL
Custom Design Your Pear Moissanite Rings In Bal Harbour, FL
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your pear moissanite ring is the way to go.
Our experts in Bal Harbour will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind pear moissanite ring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Pear Moissanite Ring
The process of creating an engagement ring custom design in Bal Harbour, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Sketch a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Pear Moissanite Ring in Bal Harbour, FL
Reception of your design.
Our designers will evaluate your concept and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired pear moissanite ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom pear moissanite ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will personalize a wax version of your pear moissanite ring using 3D printers,
Our jewelers will prepare your pear moissanite ring in no time.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Which Style and Setting to Select for A Pear Moissanite Ring?
When it comes buying an engagement ring, there is a distinction to be made between styles and settings.
The 3 Major Styles Of Engagement Rings
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to maximize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our Bal Harbour, FL location has the greatest elegant collection of solitaire engagement rings.
Small gemstones surround the center stone. It improve the sparkle and gives the impression of a larger center stone.
We offer the most extensive panel of halo engagement rings in Bal Harbour, FL.
Represent your past, present, and future all at once. To give the engagement ring additional depth, the center stone is frequently positioned higher than the side stones.
Talk to our specialist in Bal Harbour about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
Setting refers to how gemstones are set into a metal band.The ring setting is meant to improve the beauty of an engagement ring.
Slim metal arms secure the diamond at the girdle in the prong setting.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
The channel setting features diamonds set within two parallel walls of metal inside the band.
In order to better help you choosing your pear moissanite ring, you will find in our FAQs, the list of settings terminology and their description. Read more…
Ask our team of consultants to help you and give you all the information you need.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Bal Harbour, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the most unique decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Pear Moissanite Rings Near Bal Harbour, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands