Pear Pendants on Sale Near Aventura, FL
Are you trying to find out how to get the most trendy pear pendant for the best price? At Venazia, we have an extensive collection of pendants currently on sale that will for sure match your criteria.
Earth diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way for getting the best deal on a pendant. Venazia remains the only location in the nation that guarantees both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the lowest prices.
Most of our pear pendants are available, either at our jewelry store or ready to be shipped overnight from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of experts accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to help you in selecting or even creating the finest pear pendant in Aventura, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the selection process of choosing the best pear pendant.
How to Get the Best Deal on A Pear Pendant Around Aventura, FL in 2023?
Getting the largest discount on a pendant can be a daunting task, but with the right approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of the high price of mined diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the first choice among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
4 Steps to selecting a pear pendant in Aventura, FL
The following steps will help you in creating your pendant in Aventura, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will help you in making the best possible choice.
Determine the style of the pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will be determined by your partner's preferences. The solitaire pendant, on the other hand, is the most popular pendant style.
You can also select your pear pendant among the several existing pendants styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is crucial and should be influenced by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common pendant colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a pendant
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold pear pendant is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum pear pendant is usually $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold pear pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a pear pendant in Aventura, FL?
To prevent any mistakes while purchasing a pendant, you should set your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much money is appropriate for a pendant in Aventura, FL?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this number requires a more detailed explanation:
- A good general guideline to determine the cost of a pendant is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the best alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "dream pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a pendant online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of pendants would take much more time than viewing hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When shopping for a pendant online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By scheduling a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the ideal pendant from a largest choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Aventura, FL?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of selecting the perfect pear pendant may be frustrating and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about selecting a pear pendant.
Browse Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Aventura, FL
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Pendant?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a pendant in Aventura, FL, then you can be sure that a moissanite pendant is without a doubt the best choice.
Here are the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over natural diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the novel method for producing silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to natural diamonds?
The major difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more shine than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants tacky?
Moissanite pendants are certainly not tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite pendant is incredibly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Do moissanite pendants lose their glitter?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their glitter over time. It is as strong as a natural diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a pear pendant to lose or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite pendants last for ever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is almost as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, just like natural diamond, will last permanently.
Do moissanite pendants scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Pear Pendant
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your pear pendant is mined diamond Since lab-created diamond and mined diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your pear pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond pear pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond pear pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Pear Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your pear pendant is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Aventura, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind pear pendant.
Tips To Customize Your Pear Pendant
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Aventura, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Aventura, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings