Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Pear Pendants on Sale Near Seattle, WA
Are you currently shopping for the best deal on a pear pendant? At Venazia, we have a large selection of pendants on sale right now that will for sure meet what you are looking for.
Mined diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way for obtaining the best deal on a pendant. Venazia is still the only place in the United States that guarantees both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the lowest prices.
Most of our pear pendants are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready to be shipped overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of experts available for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in choosing or even creating the right pear pendant in Seattle, WA, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a comprehensive guide that details all the various steps you need to take to get the most perfect pear pendant.
How to Get the Best Possible Deal on A Pear Pendant In Seattle, WA in 2023?
Getting a great deal on a pendant may be a daunting task, but with the perfect approach, it may be easier than you think.
Due to the high price of mined diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds are increasing in popularity among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
4 Steps to selecting a pear pendant in Seattle, WA
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your pendant in Seattle, WA:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will guide you in making the right decision.
Determine the style of the pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will depend on the taste and lifestyle of your partner. Otherwise, the solitaire pendant is the most common pendant style.
You can also choose your pear pendant from a variety of styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is crucial and should be established by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a pendant are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a pendant is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold pear pendant is primarily related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum pear pendant is usually $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold pear pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a pear pendant in Seattle, WA?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a pendant, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much should be reserved for a pendant in Seattle, WA?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this figure deserves a more detailed explanation:
- Going by a good general guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue for a pendant.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "dream pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a pendant online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of pendants than it would take to view hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When ordering a pendant online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By booking a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the best pendant from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Seattle, WA?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of looking for the perfect pear pendant may be daunting and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your pear pendant.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Seattle, WA
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Alternative for A Pendant?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a pendant in Seattle, WA, then you can be sure that a moissanite pendant is definitely the best choice.
Find out the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over earth diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the innovative method for producing silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they can match any earthly gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than natural diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a mined diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The major distinction between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more shine than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants tacky?
Moissanite pendants are far from being tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite pendant is highly durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite pendants lose their shine?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their glitter over time. It is as permanent as a mined diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a pear pendant to lose or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite pendants last lifetime?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is virtually as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last permanently.
Do moissanite pendants scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Pear Pendant
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than earth diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your pear pendant is natural diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your pear pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond pear pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond pear pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Pear Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your pear pendant is the way to go.
Our designers in Seattle will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind pear pendant in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Pear Pendant
The process of creating a custom design pendant in Seattle, WA is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Seattle, WA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Seattle, WA
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands