Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Pendants on Sale Around Houston, TX
Are you researching how to buy the nicest pendant with the largest discount? At Venazia, we have an extensive selection of pendants currently on sale that will definitely meet your expectations.
Natural diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way to get the most value for your budget on a pendant. Venazia is still the only place in the nation that guarantees both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our pendants are available, either at our jewelry store or ready to be shipped overnight from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of consultants accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to help you in finding or even creating the most perfect pendant in Houston, TX, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
The objective of this post is to go over the multiple steps which will guide you make the smartest decision finding the ideal pendant.
How to Get the Best Possible Deal on A Pendant Around Houston, TX in 2023?
Getting the biggest discount on a pendant can be a daunting task, but with the right approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of the high prices of mined diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred choice among couples. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
4 Steps to choosing a pendant in Houston, TX
The following steps will assist you in creating your pendant in Houston, TX:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will help you in making the right decision.
Determine what style of pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will depend on the taste and lifestyle of your partner. So that, the solitaire pendant is the most common pendant style.
You can also select your pendant among the several available pendants styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is crucial and should be established by your partner's desires. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a pendant are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a pendant is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold pendant is mostly related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum pendant is commonly $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a pendant in Houston, TX?
To eliminate any mistakes while purchasing a pendant, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much do people spend on a pendant in Houston, TX?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this amount requires further explanation:
- As a guideline, a pendant should cost you 2 to 3 months of your salary.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the finest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a pendant online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: It would be longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of pendants than it would take to explore hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by purchasing a pendant online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the best possible pendant from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller gives a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Houston, TX?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of looking for the perfect pendant may be demoraling and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding a pendant.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Houston, TX
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Suitable Alternative for A Pendant?
If you are considering purchasing a pendant in Houston, TX, you can rest assured that a moissanite pendant will be the perfect option.
Know the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over mined diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the novel way to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they can rival any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than natural diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a mined diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The major visible difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Lab-created diamond has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants bad taste?
Moissanite pendants are certainly not tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when natural diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite pendant is extremely durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite pendants lose their shine?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their shine with time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. Consequently it is impossible for a pendant to lose or change the color as time passes.
Do moissanite pendants last forever?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is almost as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like natural diamond, will last forever.
Do moissanite pendants easily get chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his sparkle over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Pendant
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than earth diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your pendant is mined diamond Moissanite and mined diamond show no visible difference to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your pendant is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Houston, TX will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind pendant.
Tips To Customize Your Pendant
The process of creating a custom design pendant in Houston, TX is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Put on paper a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Houston, TX
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Houston, TX
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Mother's Day Bracelets
- Mother's Day Bridal Rings
- Mother's Day Drop Earrings
- Mother's Day Earrings
- Mother's Day Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Halo Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Hoops Earrings
- Mother's Day Moissanite Rings
- Mother's Day Necklaces
- Mother's Day Pendants
- Mother's Day Rings
- Mother's Day Side Stones Rings
- Mother's Day Solitaire Rings
- Mother's Day Stud Earrings
- Mother's Day Three Stone Rings
- Mother's Day Wedding Bands