Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Pendants on Sale Near Milwaukee, WI
Are you on the market for the best deal on a pendant? At Venazia, we have an extensive selection of pendants currently on sale that will for sure meet what you are looking for.
Mined diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and the most trendy way to get the most value for your budget on a pendant. Venazia is still remains the only place in the nation that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at exceptional prices.
Most of our pendants are in stock, either at our store or ready for next day delivery from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of consultants accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to help you in finding or even creating the finest pendant in Milwaukee, WI, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
Here is a useful guide that explains all the many steps you need to take to find the finest pendant.
How to Find a Great Deal on A Pendant Near Milwaukee, WI in 2023?
Getting the best deal on a pendant may be a daunting task, but with the right approach, it may be pretty simple.
Due to the high price of natural diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred choice among couples. These alternative diamonds guarantee an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
How to select a pendant, in 4 steps?
The steps below will assist you through the process of designing your pendant in Milwaukee, WI:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will guide you in making the right decision.
Determine what style of pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will be influenced by the taste and lifestyle of your partner. The solitaire pendant, on the other hand, is the most popular pendant style.
You can also choose your pendant from a variety of styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is essential and should be decided by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a pendant are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a pendant is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold pendant is primarily due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum pendant is normally $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a pendant in Milwaukee, WI?
To prevent any mistakes while buying a pendant, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a close attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much should you expect to pay for A Pendant in Milwaukee, WI?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this amount requires a more detailed explanation:
- Going by a widely spread guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your income for a pendant.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "desire pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a pendant online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without reducing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of pendants would be far longer than viewing hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying a pendant online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and looking for the perfect pendant from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller gives: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Milwaukee, WI?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of selecting the perfect pendant as easy as possible.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about selecting a pendant.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Milwaukee, WI
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Pendant?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a pendant in Milwaukee, WI, then you can be sure that a moissanite pendant is definitely the perfect choice.
Know the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over natural diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the unique method for producing silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they can rival any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than mined diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered one of the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a mined diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The biggest difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Lab-created diamond has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants cheap looking?
Moissanite pendants are not tacky looking. Because it has comparable characteristics to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite pendants lose their sparkle?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their sparkle as time passes. It is as stable as a mined diamond. Therefore it is impossible for a pendant to lose or fade the color as time passes.
Do moissanite pendants last for ever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is almost as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last for ever.
Do moissanite pendants scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Pendant
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your pendant is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and natural diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your pendant is the way to go.
Our designers in Milwaukee will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind pendant in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Pendant
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Design a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Milwaukee, WI
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Milwaukee, WI
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands