Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Pendants on Sale Around Seattle, WA
Are you trying to find the best deal on a pendant? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of pendants currently on sale that will clearly meet your needs.
Earth diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and the most trendy way for getting the best deal on a pendant. Venazia is still remains the only place in the nation that guarantees both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the lowest prices.
Most of our pendants are available, either at our jewelry store or ready to ship overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of experts ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the most perfect pendant in Seattle, WA, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the decision-making process of selecting the best possible pendant.
How to Find the Best Price on A Pendant In Seattle, WA in 2023?
Obtaining the largest discount on a pendant may be difficult, but with the appropriate approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Due to the high cost of natural diamond pendants, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred option among couples. These alternative diamonds provide an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They have the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a pendant.
How to select a pendant, in 4 steps?
The following steps will help you in designing your pendant in Seattle, WA:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the right decision.
Determine what style of pendant.
The style of the pendant you need will depend on your partner's preferences. The solitaire pendant, on the other hand, is the most popular pendant style.
You can also choose your pendant from a variety of styles, such as:
- Solitaire pendant, Single Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Double Bail
- Solitaire pendant, Chain Inside
- Solitaire pendant, Bezel Setting
- Solitaire pendant, Halo Setting
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the pendant is important and should be selected by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for a pendant are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of pendants.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a pendant are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a pendant are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a pendant is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a pendant in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold pendant is mostly attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum pendant is generally $200 to $500 more expensive than a gold pendant since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase a pendant in Seattle, WA?
To avoid any mistakes while buying a pendant, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What Amount would be preferred for a pendant in Seattle, WA?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a pendant.
However, this number requires further explanation:
- As a guideline, a pendant should cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Pendants Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the best alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal pendant" right now, you should consider upgrading your pendant at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a pendant online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without sacrificing quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of pendants: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of pendants than it would take to browse hundreds of pendant styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by ordering a pendant online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the perfect pendant from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Seattle, WA?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of buying the perfect pendant may be stressful and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about picking a pendant.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Seattle, WA
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Perfect Pendant?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a pendant in Seattle, WA, then you can be certain that a moissanite pendant is definitely the perfect choice.
Understand the reasons why so many people are deciding on moissanite over earth diamonds for a pendant in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the unique method to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also much more affordable than earth diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is recognized as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a mined diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The primary distinction between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite pendants cheap looking?
Moissanite pendants are far from bad taste. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite pendant is incredibly durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite pendants lose their glitter?
Moissanite pendants will not lose their shine as time passes. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. Hence it is impossible for a pendant to fade or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite pendants last for ever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is virtually as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite pendants get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Pendant
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your pendant is mined diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond show no distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your pendant and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite pendant If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond pendant adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Pendants In No Time
If you can't find the exact pendant that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your pendant is the way to go.
Our specialists in Seattle will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind pendant in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Pendant
The process of creating a custom design pendant in Seattle, WA is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom pendant design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Seattle, WA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different pendants available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Seattle, WA
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands