Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings In Las Vegas, NV
Are you looking at buying a radiant moissanite engagement ring? Venazia has the most extensive collection of engagement rings in Nevada to choose from.
Venazia is the most famous name when it comes to high-end radiant moissanite engagement rings in the country. All our products are handmade in the US by the finest and most talented jewelers.
Most of our radiant moissanite engagement rings are available either at our Las Vegas store or ready to ship overnight from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of consultants accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to help you with your decision based on your criteria.
Here is a practical article detailing all the numerous different steps of the decision-making process for picking the best possible radiant moissanite engagement ring.
Is Moissanite a Good Alternative for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Las Vegas, NV, you can be assured that a radiant moissanite engagement ring will be the perfect choice.
Learn the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is Moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the innovative process to create silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they rival any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do moissanite and diamonds compare?
The main visible difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brilliance than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are far from being bad taste. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is incredibly durable and ideal for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter as time passes. It is as strong as a diamond. Therefore it is impossible for a radiant moissanite engagement ring to fade or alter the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Do moissanite rings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Radiant Moissanite Engagement Ring
- Moissanite sparkles more than diamonds. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your radiant moissanite engagement ring is diamond Moissanite and Diamond show no distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your radiant moissanite engagement ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your radiant moissanite engagement ring If at some point you need to have your radiant moissanite engagement ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Explore Our Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings Collection In Las Vegas, NV
Custom Design Your Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings Around Las Vegas, NV
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your radiant moissanite engagement ring is the way to go.
Our experts in Las Vegas will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind radiant moissanite engagement ring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Radiant Moissanite Engagement Ring
The process of creating an engagement ring custom design in Las Vegas, NV is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Radiant Moissanite Engagement Ring in Las Vegas, NV
Reception of your design.
Our designers will analyse your idea and will present you an estimate.
Creation of your desired radiant moissanite engagement ring.
Our designers will personalize a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom radiant moissanite engagement ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will make a wax version of your radiant moissanite engagement ring using 3D printers,
Our jewelers will prepare your radiant moissanite engagement ring in no time.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Which Style and Setting to Pick for A Radiant Moissanite Engagement Ring?
When it comes choosing an engagement ring, there is a distinction to be made between styles and settings.
The 3 Major Styles Of Engagement Rings
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to optimize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our jewelry store in Las Vegas, NV propose the most extensive collection of solitaire engagement rings.
Small gemstones surround the center stone. It accentuate the sparkle and gives the impression of a larger center stone.
We offer the most extensive panel of halo engagement rings in Las Vegas, NV.
Represent your past, present, and future all at once. To give the engagement ring additional depth, the center stone is frequently positioned higher than the side stones.
Talk to our professional in Las Vegas about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
The way gemstones are placed into a metal band is referred to as "setting".The ring setting is meant to amplify the beauty of an engagement ring.
Slim metal arms secure the diamond at the girdle in the prong setting.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
Diamonds are set within two parallel metal walls inside the band in the channel setting.
To better assist you in selecting your radiant moissanite engagement ring, we have included a list of setting terminology and descriptions in our FAQs Read more…
Ask our team of professionals to help you and give you all the information you need.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Las Vegas, NV
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings Near Las Vegas, NV
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands